That was new.

|Kalila’s POV|

I stretched my limbs as we got off the plane. “I don’t think I’ve ever eaten that many gummy bears in my life!” Holly whined as she through the remains of the gummy bears in the bin near by.

“Hey, what if I wanted those?” I pouted.

“Did you?” Holly raised her eyebrow.

“Nope.” I breathed out a laugh.

“Good!” Holly looked at her Phone, “It’s 3am. Wanna get a bite to eat at Dome?”

“Sure!” I smiled. I wasn’t very hungry from eating so many gummy bears but I needed my caffeine hit.

“How are we getting the hotel?” I asked.

“Michael hired some guy to pick us up.” Holly shrugged. My stomach lurched at Michael’s name. Not in a bad way, in a good way. Was it good?

“Ok, when is he coming?” I asked as I checked my phone.

“3:30am.” She smiled, “just enough time to get some coffee.”

We made our way down the escalator to the Dome. The airport was littered with little restaurants and souvenir shops. Stuffed kangaroo’s were floating around everywhere.

I opened my message app and scrolled through my messages.

From: Lukey:

Did you guys get here safe? Xx

From: Asian Pal:

Oh, God. Please text me. I don’t want to hear about another missing plane. L xx

From: Ash:

WE ARE IN PERTH! We’ll see you all tonight at the Atrium at Crown. J Lub choo!

I texted the boys back telling them we are safe and our plane didn’t go missing. My stomach did a backflip again when I got another text.

From: Cliffoconda:

Hope you arrived safely. I’ll see you later. ;)

I swallowed hard and tried to control the butterflies.

“What’s wrong?” Holly asked.

“I, uh, just texting the boys.” I stammered and slid the phone into the pocket of my jeans.

“Ok. Good. Did Michael text you?” She raised an eyebrow as we got into queue.

“I, um.” My mouth went dry.

“Oh, my God. He did to! That’s so cute. You’re so nervous and flushed and aww, sweetie.” Holly pulled me into a hug.

“You got it bad. Don’t you?” Holly asked.

“I don’t.” I protested as the line moved forward.

“You do. You weren’t like this with Luke. Even though I wasn’t there, I know.” She nodded understandingly.

“Hello, welcome to Dome,” A blonde lady greeted, “what can I get you?”

“I’ll have a Honeycomb Goldrush frappechino with an extra shot of caffeine.” I smiled at the cashier, Hayley.

“I’ll have a Flat White with an extra spoon of sugar.” Holly beamed.