Blush

|Kalila’s POV|

A knock at the hotel door resulted in a knot in my stomach. There was no doubt about who it was. Michael. Holly and Calum had left, but not before Holly made me promise to tell her everything that happens from now onwards.

I got up hesitantly as I tried to string sentences together. What was I going to say to him? I don’t want to ruin everything. I opened the door to see a nervous (yet smiling) Michael Clifford. His hair was violet. His eyebrow was pierced. He looked perfect. All my words failed me. My mind was blank. All I could think about was him, standing there in all his perfection.

Michael was about to walk inside, but I stopped him. Without thinking I leaned my head forward and kissed him. It was a gentle, soft kiss at first, but as Michael registered what was happening, it grew. It grew deeper and hungrier. He ran his fingers through my hair and I did the same to him. Our hands were everywhere, yet it didn’t seem enough.

*    *    *    *

|Luke’s POV|

Ashton and I were walking down Hay Street. It was full of buskers and cool shops. It would’ve been a great place to go sight seeing or shopping even. Though Ashton bought us here for one reason and one reason only. Women.  “Dude, I don’t need a girlfriend.” I whined. I just wanted to rest or sight see on our day off, but Ashton refused.

“I never said we had to get girlFRIENDS. Just girls.” Ashton shrugged and giggled.

“No one would want to bang a guy that they saw on the street.” I pointed out.

“Of course they would. Be open minded!” Ashton hit me playfully on the chest before he saw a group of 4 ,kl..;;girls. They looked around our age.

“Watch and learn, Lucas.” Ashton smiled before walking towards the group of girls. I couldn’t hear what they were talking about, but they seemed to be agreeing with Ashton. All of them were smiling and giggling every now and then. Ashton pointed towards me and said something. They all looked at me and waved rather seductively. Ashton said something else before the girl’s expressions changed and they looked unsure before walking away.

Ashton walked back to me, defeat evident in his eyes. “I watched. I learned. What was I meant to learn? How to get rejected?” I teased, earning a hit in the arm.

“When we become bigger girls will be dropping their panties for us and those girls would have regretted their rejection!” Ashton was fine now, he was smiling again.

“Whatever.” I laughed.

*   *   *   *

|Kalila’s POV|

“That’s my answer.” I smiled. I was leaning on Michael; his arm was wrapped around me as we lay on the bed.

“I don’t know, I’m getting some mixed answers…” Michael smiled.

“Yes, dickhead, we have mutual feelings.” I hit him playfully and smiled up to him.

“That’s a relief.” Let out a sigh of relief, “I thought I’d have to through them away.”

“Throw what away?” I sat up; my hand was on Michael’s chest to support myself.

“The ticket to tomorrow’s show!” Michael beamed at me.

“No way, Mikey! That’s great. That’s amazing. That’s-“ I was cut off by Michael’s lips on mine. My elbows buckled when I gave into the kiss.

“Ok,” I said as I pulled away from the kiss, “what about your job at the food court?”

“I quit it obviously. Management said that it’d be too hard. We need to write and record, and we’d be just be too busy.” Michael shrugged.

“That’s good, I guess.” I shrugged before I kissed Michael again. It was automatic. I didn’t even know what I was doing before I did it. It was just so addictive.

|Kalila’s POV|

Michael left when Holly and Calum came back so Holly and I could get changed to meet them at dinner. Apparently the Atrium was one of the best restaurants in Perth. It was an all you could eat buffet with foods of all sorts. Of course the boys would want to go there.

“So…” Holly trailed as she joined me in the bathroom.

“So… what?” I asked as I finished rubbing in my foundation.

“What did you and Michael do?” I could see her trying to supress a smile.

‘’Nothing we just… talked.” I mumbled as I started to put on mascara.

“Your cheeks don’t agree.” Holly giggled as she also started putting make-up on. Damn my cheeks. I blush way too easily. I could say I put blush on… no, she wouldn’t believe me.

“Fine, maybe we did kiss, okay?” I placed the mascara down and put some blush on. Like I’d need it.

“I knew it!” Holly squealed, “You guys are so cute.”

“So are you and Calum.” I pointed out.

“Yes. But the fact that you guys were best friends but loved each other without realizing is so cute. And he had a letter and it’s just so cute.” Holly squealed again.

“No, it’s cliché and I hate it. Plus, I don’t love him, I just really really like him more then a friend.” I stated.

“You totally love him.” Holly laughed.

“Whatever. Anyway, we have to hurry up. We have to meet the boys in 20 minutes.” I put away the make-up I was using.

“Please. Knowing them, they will be late.” Holly scoffed with a smile.

*    *    *   *

|Michael’s POV|

“We’re fucking late! Again!” Calum threw his arms up. He was still looking for his other shoe.

“The girls haven’t come yet, we still have time.” Ashton reassured Calum as he looked for a clean shirt.

“Yeah, we are almost ready. The girls wouldn’t mind if we are a few minutes late.” Luke called from the bathroom. As usual, Luke was fixing up his hair.

I was ready. I had been ready for a while. I couldn’t wait to see Kali again. As soon as I left, I had missed her. How would I cope when we go on tour again? If we go on tour again…  Would it subside over time? Would young love just become faded love? But love never really fades, the people do and I have promised myself I would never fade. Not for Kali. Never for Kali.

I was sitting on my bed and scrolling through my phone, though I wasn’t paying much attention to it. All I could think about was Kali. She was always on my mind. She had been on my mind for the last 2 weeks but that was for a different reason. I now know that she likes me, I just have to find out what I need to do next.

A/N

There's only like, 3 chapters until this is over :O