Let's Rock

|Kalila’s POV|

“Fuck, that was good!” Ashton stated as he finished his food. He was right. It was amazing. There were foods of every sort there. We all had 5 plates full of everything.

Holly and Calum had mainly been talking to each other throughout dinner whereas Michael, Luke, Ashton and I had been having group discussions. Every once in a while Holly or Calum would pitch in on whatever we were talking about, but that was it. I didn’t really mind if Calum and Holly stuck to themselves. They were so cute together and I didn’t want to ruin it. I loved the way they were with each other.

I felt Michael’s hand on my thigh. It was warm and comfortable. Throughout the meal Michael would hold my hand, or trace something on my thigh with his fingers. It felt so nice, like his soft touch woke all the nerves that he brushed past. I couldn’t help but smile like an idiot when he touched me.

“I could take this food to Vegas and marry it!” Luke exclaimed as he set his fork down.

“Eggs are sluts…” Michael and I said at the same time. Luke gave us a puzzled look as we chuckled.

“We have to come back. Like tomorrow!” Michael laughed.

“I wish,” Ashton pouted, “We have to perform tomorrow.”

“It sucks we can’t have this food again, but performing is awesome!” Luke smiled.

“We are going back to our rooms!” Calum announced before leaving with Holly in tow.

The boys made cat calls and whistled as they left the restaurant.

“You guys are immature.” I laughed.

“But, we all know what’s going to go down in their room.” Luke shrugged.

“And sadly, I’ll hear all the details.” I huffed, but I couldn’t help the smile that resurfaced, I’m all-smiles today.

|Kalila’s POV|

I was right. I heard all the details. Too much. Holly wouldn’t shut up about his long penis. “It’s the size of a ruler!” Holly had told me. I just rolled my eyes. I wasn’t listening that much. I couldn’t get my mind off Michael and the show tonight. I was going to see them perform. I had only ever seen them in band practices and once at the gig they had at the pub. But that didn’t count. They weren’t playing on a stage, in front of screaming girls, with lights dancing around the stage. I smiled at the idea of them playing in front of all those teenage girls. They love the attention of women.

“Earth to Lil!” Holly threw a pillow at me.

“What?” I asked.

“Stop thinking about Michael.” She demanded.
“What? I’m not.” I put my hands up in surrender.

“You wee completely zoned out and blushing. And that smile doesn’t help.” Holly smiled, knowing she was right.

“Fine,” I dropped my hands in defeat, “I’m just excited for the show tonight, okay?”

“It’ll be fine.” Holly reassured me.

“How do you seem so chill about this? They are playing on a stage at an actually concert. They will be reeling in fans. The will be living their dreams.” I said in awe.

“Trust me. I’m freaking out. I’m so excited about it.” Holly smiled.

“But,” I continued like I didn’t hear what Holly said, “what if they get big and the boys forget about us and Michael starts banging one of the fans?”

“Stop overthinking. They love us more then any of the fans and that’s a lot.”

“You’re right. Sorry, I just… ramble.” I laughed.

“Everybody does. Now come on! We have to be at the venue in a few hours.” Holly informed me.

*   *    *   *

|Michael’s POV|

I wiped my sweater palms on my pants. This was it. I was not only going to play in front of 1,500 screaming people, I was going to play for Kali and she was worth more then 1 million people.

I took a deep breath as we made our way to side stage. Calum ran on first. Lights were flashing and people were screaming. “Lesdo dis!” He yelled into his mic. More screams erupted.

Luke ran onto the stage, he did a 360 and yelled; “Hullo Perth!” the crowd went crazier. Kali got front row seats. I wonder if she was screaming with the rest.

Ashton gave me a reassuring punch on the arm before running on stage, twirling his drumsticks in his fingers. Once he was sitting on his drumming stool he hollered into his mic, “Let’s rock!”

Finally it was my turn. We had only been touring for a week, but the stage was so comfortable already. I wanted to do this for the rest of my life.

“What’s up!? You guys are Perth-ic!” I laughed into the mic. It was much, in face it was terrible, but the crowd cheered anyway. I looked down to the front row. Kali was a few seat across from where I stood. She was staring at me as I gave her a wink. The cheers died down and we began to play our first song: Eighteen.

A/N

Guys, i know, this sucks. I'm tired and im meant to be studying for my maths test thats tomorrow! anyway: here ye are!! :) only a few more chapters until it's over...

I'm listening to Daylight on repeat! and omg Red Michael looks dope :P