Jailhouse Rock and Jealousy

A/n

Sooo, I've started doing POV's.... I'm just expirimenting :)

Aunty Louise, Nan, Michael and I sat at the dinner table.  There was no sign of Hudson, maybe he was still at his mates house. I sat next to Aunty Louise, Michael sat across from me, Nan sat next to him. Michael and Nan were closer than I thought, that shared so many inside jokes and memories that I wouldn’t be surprised it Nan whipped out a BFF braclet.

Nan and Aunty Louise were talking out all my childhood moments, Michael laughed every now and then. Everytime he laughed I went a shade pinker.

“I remember when Lil dressed up in Hudson’s Spider-man costume and jumped from couch to couch claiming she could save us from the Green Goblin! And she threw the cauliflower and cheese at the cat, thinking that he was a spy!” Aunty Louise chuckled.

“That was a very eventful Easter! I remember that after we said Grace Hudson came out of his room with a Green Goblin costume. Lil’s face was priceless! But her scream… I don’t think I’ve recovered from that one yet.” Nan laughed.

“That was priceless!” Aunty Louise said and turned to Michael, “She beat him up so hard, she dislocated his shoulder. You definitely don’t want to mess with this one!”

“Spider-Man was cool, okay?” I said in defence.

“Was? More like is!” Michael retorted with a smile.

“You like Spider-Man too?” I awed.

“Who doesn’t?” Michael said as we high fived.

“SO, how is Luke?” Aunty Louise asked.

“’Who’s Luke?” Michael asked, picking at his spaghetti.

Shit. Did I forget to tell him about Luke? How could I forget? How could I miss out on one single detail?

“Luke is my, uh, boyfriend.” I shrugged.

“Oh, cool!” Michael smiled.

There was no hint of jealousy in his eyes at all! Thank God.

*    *    *    *

I work up to a yell. My eyes flicked open. Luke. He didn’t know Michael was here! I got out of bed and ran down stairs so fast Usain Bolt would be jealous.

“Who the yell are you?!” Luke yelled.

Michael stood at the sink, only in his boxers, a glass of water was in his hand.

“shit..” I mumbled.

Luke’s blue eyes flicked to me. His school bagged was dropped at his feet.

“Luke, Michael. Michael, Luke.” I said as casually as I could.

“Letter boy?” Luke asked.

“Whatever floats your boat, Lucas.” Michael teased.

“It’s Luke.” Luke spoke.

“Is there something you want to tell me, Lil?” Luke asked me.

“Michael and Nan are here to look after me until Mum gets back…” I tried to sound oblivious to what he was implying.

“No, I mean-“ Luke was cut off by Nan walking in.

“They’re not fucking, blondie.” Nan said casually. Luke’s jaw dropped. H obviously never expected a women of my nan’s age to speak like that. Obviously he hasn’t met my Nan.