Epilogue

|Michael’s POV|

I wiped my sweaty palms on my skinny jeans for the 5th time since we came off stage. We had only been there for 2 minutes. ‘Encore’ was being chanted from the crowd. It felt amazing. Even though we were the opening act people were still asking for encores. I asked for a special favour for the band that we were touring with and they luckily allowed me to do it.

“C’mon, mate, drink up.” Ashton offered me the bottle. I nodded, ignoring the lump forming in my throat and took a sip.

“Encore!!” Luke screamed as he ran back on stage. The crowd went crazy as the rest of us ran on stage.

“This is Lost Boy!” Calum yelled before we started playing.

*   *   *   *

|Kalila’s POV|

I couldn’t be happier. The boys were playing on the stage. The crowd shouted and chanted for encores. Nothing but screams filled my ears. And I couldn’t help but jump and scream the lyrics with everyone else. They didn’t know the lyrics properly quite yet. It seemed only Holly and I knew the lyrics off by heart.

When Lost Boy finished they played their final song: Greenlight.

Greenlight was my favourite song. Even though it was very sexual, I didn’t mind screaming the lyrics. My eyes keep shifting to Michael. He may have looked sweaty but he had never looked better. His face was white though. Like he was scared and that only made me scared.

“OK! That’s it Perth!” Calum breathed when the song finished, “Good-“

“W-wait!” Michael cut Calum off.  Girls screamed even louder.

“I need to say something.” Michael’s voice wavered. I could basically see his heart racing. “I-I need Kali up here!” He pointed to me, “Can you please come up here?”

My heart started pounding. What was he doing? I didn’t like people. I didn’t like standing in front of 1,000 people.

“Y-yes?” I asked Michael after Luke gave me his mic.

“Kalila Rose Samuels, I know you hate people saying your full name. But I don’t want your head filled with bad. I don’t want something as special as your beautiful name to be spoilt by the bad in your life. I want to give your life and mine a new meaning. I want to make you feel special every day,” Both our eyes were watering now. All I could hear were the aww’s of the crowd in front of us, “So will you do me the very, very, very special honour of being my one and only, my heart, my little heartbreak girl. Will you be my girlfriend?” He asked. 

His eyes. They were hopeful. They were uplifting. They were beautiful. His hands were clasped in mine. The crowd didn’t matter; the phones in the air didn’t matter. The only thing that mattered was Michael Gordon Clifford: The boy right in front of me.

“I do.” I smiled and giggled like an idiot. Michael put his guitar on the floor and kissed me.

It was perfect. I melted under his soft yet firm lips. The way he stroked his hand across my cheek. How his hand fit perfectly in the small of my back. How he can whisk me away from reality and make me feel like I’m in heaven. All of this. All of this little elements made Michael Clifford perfect. And that makes everything all right.

He broke from the kiss and rested his forehead on mine. I could feel his warm breath on my face. I could see his idiotic smile that was similar to mine. Finally I could hear the screams of the crowd.

“Thank you, Perth! WE LOVE YOU! WE ARE 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER! GOODNIGHT!” Luke called as we ran off the stage; Michael’s hand was in mine.

*    *   *    *

|Kalila’s POV|

We sat on top of the hotel. It was deserted. Michael managed to convince the manager to let him up here. We sat on a beanbag and looked at the cityscape of Perth City.

“This is beautiful.” I sighed as I leaned into Michael.

He looked at me; a cheeky grin was plastered on his face. “Not as beautiful as you.”

“If you’re going to pull those all the time. We can’t be together.” I joked.

“It just happens.” Michael laughed.

“Anyway. You bought me up here to tell me something..?” I tried to jog his memory.

“Yeah.” He said. The grin was gone. His face was serious. Just like it was 2 hours ago on stage.

“What is it?” I put on my serious face too.

He stood up and helped me up. He looked deep into my eyes as if looking for some secret to my life. As if looking for what makes me tick.

“Kalila,” He started. He was right, I liked the way he called me that. I always liked how he called me Kali too. I loved anything he said.

“Kalila, I-I am 110 per cent sure I love you. No, scratch that. I am 1 million per cent sure that I have fallen in love with you. I have fallen so deep, I think I made my way to China.” I let out a giggle as he furrowed his eyebrows in his sucky attempt to be cute.

I couldn’t do anything but kiss him. Kissing him was a drug. A drug with no treatment. Kissing him was utter perfection. It wasn’t like kissing Luke. When I kissed Michael, I was sure everything would be all right. I was safe with him. Michael was my getaway. My escape. My everything.

And when our kiss broke apart I could only say one thing: “I’m in love with you too.”

This time, I was absolutely certain. I had no hesitation. I had no regrets. For the first time in a long time I was sure everything will be okay. 

A/N

OMG this is it. My first fanfic is finished... I'm sorry if this isnt up to scratch. I'll probably only get 10 reads on it anyway ahaha.

Anyway, the first actual fanfic will be posted friday! omg.. im really excited! Peace out guys! i love you and i hope y'all read my newer fanfics :)

It's gonna feel so weird to post the last chapter and to tick the 'Completed' box. I just dont want it  to end! sorry I'll leave :) bye guyss!!!