Ginger Jesus

|Kali’s POV|

“Kali!” Michael called after me. I stormed into my room, shutting him out completely.

It was over. It was definitely over. Nothing Luke could say now would change what happened and nothing I said could change anything. I curled up under my blankets and closed my eyes. My eyelids were buzzing from what just happened, the rims of my eyes were flooding with tears.

Michael was banging on the door, shouting my name. Why did I have to be so stupid? Why did he have to kiss me? Why did I kiss him back?

My brain buzzed with questions. Questions I didn’t have answers to.

“Kali open up!” Michael shouted through the door.

“Go away!” I said through my tears, I didn’t realize how much I was crying. Michael kept knocking, but there was no way I was going to open up. Instead I took my phone out of my pocket, put my earphones in, and blasted Ed Sheeran. Yes, I am that sort of girl. But there isn’t a problem my Ginger Jesus couldn’t fix.

|Michael’s POV|

I gave up on knocking. It was obvious she wasn’t going to answer. Instead I rested my forehead on the wooden door. Why did I have to be so stupid and kiss her? She was confused, and vulnerable and I took advantage of that. I wasn’t even 100 per cent I like her that way.

I let out a sigh and made my way to the living room, AKA my bedroom. Teen Wolf was still paused, I was tempted to press play and watch the rest. I shrugged before pressing play and getting ready to get to bed early. Hopefully Kali is ready to talk tomorrow.

*    *    *    *   

|Kalila’s POV|

Last nights events were proven true by the tear stains on my pillow. I was hoping so bad to open my eyes and see Luke there. How it was last month, we were so close. Then we drifted apart. What happened in to us? Nothing happened but everything changed! I let out a sigh that came out more of a whimper. Why was this so frustrating?

 I needed to vent out to someone, I couldn’t vent out to Ash or Cal. They would be helping Luke out. I was meant to be angry with Michael. After all, he was a big part in this.

Holly! She is the only person who isn’t apart of this. The only person who would understand and the only girl in my circle of close friends. I guess she would be a close friend. We have gotten along so well since she came to that first band practice.

To. HollyBoo!:

Can you come over? Boy trouble L

It was brief and simple. Plus the word ‘boy’ would most likely catch her eye.

From. HollyBoo!:

OMG! Give me 10 minutes.

*    *    *    *

|Michael’s POV|

An urgent banging at the door stirred me from my sleep. I groan and rolled off the couch. The cold floor sent shivers through my now-numb feet.

“Are you apart of this?!” Holly demanded as soon as I opened the door. She held her phone to my face.

“What? No.” I was still half asleep and rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

“Sure, sure.” She spoke as she barged past me and made her way to Kali’s room. I groaned for a second time and shut the door. I made my way back to the couch to find more sleep.

*    *   *    *

|Kali’s POV|

“Aw, you must feel so shattered right now.” Holly whined sympathetically after I told her the story.

“Yeah. I feel like there is a hole in my chest. An empty void.” I mumbled sadly, “What should I do?”

“You said that you both know that the relationship was over, that it hasn’t worked for the last month. There’s nothing to do.” Holly stated.

“What do you mean?”

“Don’t force what isn’t there. Every time people break up, they think it’s their mission to get each other back together, but it’s not. It’s fate’s mission. You don’t even like each other in that way any more. I mean sure, be friends, but you don’t have to get back together. Just air it out a bit.” Holly smiled.

She was right; I didn’t know she was good at this stuff either. I mean sure, I thought she was all right at this but she really understands what it’s like.

“Thank you.” I said sincerely.

“Now come one! Let’s make you feel better!” Holly giggled.

*    *    *   *

|Kali’s POV|

We danced for quite a while. Holly decided to play some music and host a mini dance party for 2. I laughed for quite a while. My mind was completely off Luke and Michael and everything else. All that mattered was the music, Holly, and our terrible dancing.

“So what’s with you and Calum?” I wiggled my eyebrows when a slow song came on; it sort of changed the mood a little.

“He is so sweet, and nice, and funny. I really like him.” Holly smiled at the thought of Calum.

“Good! He had a big crush on you before…” I closed my mouth; I wasn’t supposed to say anything.

“He did?!” Holly asked, taken aback.

“Yeah. He talked about you a lot. Hell, he even wrote a song about you!” I blurted. Eh, the truth was out.

“Aww. He is so sweet.” Holly was radiating with happiness now. I couldn’t help but giggle. They were so damn cute! St. Jimmy started playing through the speakers of my stereo.

“Come on!” I shouted over the suddenly loud music, offering my hand to Holly.

She took it and together we started to dance around the room again, giggling as we jump on the bed and did the robot on the desk.

Maybe this wasn’t as bad as I thought.

A/N

Small update sorry. I did this on my phone.

More of a filler really. Not the best, but i tried :D

I'll update tomorrow.. probably :D

BAII :D xx