Primvère Rosé

Photo Credit: Bluu on Twitter

Warning: angst

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

Everybody has something they're running from. They don't know why they are but it feels so right to just leave all the bad things behind and run as far as you can.

So, that's what I did.

I ran, away from the voice of my parents. Into the woods behind my house, it felt like I was running on broken pieces of glass every moment I felt myself picking up the pace.

I didn't want to hear it anymore. The lies. I didn't want to look back.

I couldn't stop. I felt so detached that I stopped caring. I didn't care whether I was lost, not even the fact that my mother would be worried sick right now. I just wanted to escape...from reality.

My lungs felt like they were ready to explode as I stopped at a dead-end.

I sat down on the ground, feeling tears started falling uncontrollably.

"This is for the best..."

The words of my mother flashed across my mind. The best, huh? After all this time, you only found this day to tell me. That we're going to leave these memories behind and never look back? Was this a cruel joke they were playing on me?

A fraction of my mind believed her. Maybe it was truly best that we leave my father behind. But these whispers inside my head. All of them telling me that it was my fault.

I tried to calm down as I choked out each and every inch of my emotions. Slowly but surely I regained myself.

The ground beneath me started shaking making me scream and jerk up. I could feel confusion and fear take over my sorrows before the wave stopped. I looked at the ground for a while. Was I just hallucinating? What the hell was that? Something was under here, wherever I was.

Feeling curious, I started digging the ground with a rock closest to me. A few layers in, I felt a thud. I found a hexagonal box with purple linings, glistening under the darkening sunlight. At the sight of its beauty, I felt as though relief washed over me which confused me as a few minutes earlier, I was bawling about my parents' divorce.

I raised an eyebrow. The only question in my mind was who would've hidden such a beautiful box here. I decided to see what was inside and my eyes sparkled when they saw a beautiful metallic choker-a neck bracelet with a dark amethyst attached to it.

I was mesmerised, the brim of the choker was filled with intricate designs.

"Wouldn't hurt to try it on..." I spoke to myself. I took the choker in my hands, feeling some strange energy radiating from it but it felt right. I placed it on my neck and connected the clasp from behind.

But before I could do anything, I felt myself dazing out of reality.

~

'Where am I...?' I look around and find myself in an unfamiliar place but I couldn't control myself.

I looked at the mirror and gasp in my mind.

I was a miniature-sized purple-coloured creature which could fly.

"Master?" I involuntarily called out.

I was surprised as I looked around and saw a middle-aged woman rushing towards me, "Seven!" I heard what was supposedly the creature's name, "Master!" I heard before I blacked out.