Bubbly Situation: The Bubbler

Disclaimer: Long Chapter. Again.

---

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"What? What do you mean it's his birthday tomorrow?" I say to Alya as we wait for Marinette.

"It's all over the city, girl, Adrien's turning 14 tomorrow!" She says as she wiggles her eyebrows. I feel mute at the moment. She and Marinette already knew about my crush. Well, what could I do if not tell them?

"How did you get this information, though?" I say making her sigh, "It's called the 'Internet' and then Chloe has been quacking about it all day" She says making me giggle.

"Right..."

I see Marinette running toward us, "Sorry, guys, Ms Mendeleiev had put me back with some work," She smiles making me grin, "Come on, girls, let's go!" Alya says and links to both of our hands before pulling us along.

We spend the whole afternoon in the park, talking about crushes, girls stuff and the superheroes. It was quite amusing how Alya and Marinette talked about Primvère Rosé as if she was their breath. She was me. But they didn't know that at least.

"What do you think about Cat Noir?"

Marinette suddenly asks to which I raise an eyebrow.

"I don't know, he gives me the bad boy vibe..." I admit and Alya chuckles.

"Seems like the total opposite of Adrien, no?" She says and I chuckle.

"Yeah."

Now I'm home on my bed, thinking about today's events. I had already eaten dinner and now I just couldn't go to sleep thinking about tomorrow, "Adrien's birthday" I say before blushing slightly, "What should I give him?" I say to myself and then get out of bed. Then something crosses my mind, "Got it!"

---

The next morning, I'm on my way to school holding a present on my hands.

"Hey, Alya," I say as I wave at them, "Oh~ A present for Adrien~," Marinette says and I blush.

"U-Uh..but I'm not sure whether or not he'll like it," I say as I rub the back of my neck, "Of course he'll like it!" They both say confidently. Even Seven said it looks nice...

"Yeah, yeah" I bite my lip softly as we walk together, "Look! There he is," Alya and Marinette giggles making me blush deeper.

"A-Adrien," He waves at me with Nino.

"I can do it!" I say and walk confidently before blushing as Adrien looks at me. The way his eyes hover towards mine makes my heart tremble. "I can't do it! I can't do it!" I say and turn around making Alya scoff, "You go, girl!" She whispers making me confused, "But I'm not-" I get interrupted by a push making me shriek.

Seeing that it's too late to back out, I organise myself and walk normally towards them, "Hey, (Y/N)" Nino says as I walk up to them.

"H-Hey, Adrien. Hi, Nino" I say and look at them with the present behind my back; "Happy Birthday, Adrien," I say making him smile as he smiles, "Thank you...(Y/N)" He says and scratches the back of his head.

I take my chance, "You see, um...Adrien...I wanted to-"

"Move over," A sickening voice interrupts me. Chloe pushes me to the ground and looks at me with disgust.

"(Y/-" "Happy Birthday, Adrikins~!" She interrupts Adrien and kisses his cheek making me sit up and look away with anger. I brush off the dust on my clothes, "(Y/N)!" Alya and Marinette rush over to me making smile sadly, "I-I'm fine" I say trying not to show the irritation in my voice.