Without Masks: Frightingale

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

🎵 Don't you stop dancing to the music! Baby~ Yes, just like a miracle~ 🎵

My body rocks to the loud song playing on the speakers as I sing along watching the music video on my computer.

" ♪ Don't you stop dancing to the music! Music~ Oh, it's getting physical~ ♪ "

Seven groans heavily as I shake my hips to the rhythm.

"No more!" The Kwami yells as she covers her ears. I grab a pillow and shove it towards her whilst still grooving and intensifying my singing only to annoy her.

"YOU HAVE BEEN LISTENING TO THIS SONG FOR HOURS!" She says with an exasperated tone and I shrug.

" ♪ I can't hear you through the music! Oh yeah~ This song is so incredible~ ♪ " I sing-along to the beat and send Seven an unphased stare.

"Oh god..."

"Come on! Loosen up a little! When was the last time you ever danced?" I laugh as she glares at me.

"I don't know? Maybe a HUNDRED YEARS AGO?" She says sharply to which I ignore, humming to the tune of the song.

"But Clara Nightingale is a bop! How are you resisting this?" I ask but not expecting an answer, I continue with a twirl as the Kwami doesn't pay attention to me. Just then my phone buzzes making me turn off the speakers and pick up.

"(Y/N)! Did you hear? Clara Nightingale is holding auditions for extras on her new video! WE HAVE TO AUDITION!" Marinette squeals in my ear through the phone as my eyes widen in excitement.

"WHAT?! Seriously! I'm on my way!" I hang up, grabbing my bag and rushing out of the door, soon yelling across the hall to my mom that I'm leaving for the matter.

Marinette texts me the location of the audition and I speed up towards there.

"(Y/N)! Here!" Rose calls and waves at me as I approach the group.

"Is everyone here?"I ask, looking around to see if all seven of us have arrived. It seems so and we cheer.

"What's the music video about?"

"It's a tribute to the superheroes of Paris called 'Miraculous'!" Alya says to which my heart flips and my face burns up.

"Seriously?" I ask as I turn to Marinette who nods.

"Yeah, they already found someone to play Cat Noir and are also holding auditions for the Primvère and Ladybug!" She states with a knowing expression to which my jaw drops.

"Extras on the left! Primvère Rosé and Ladybug auditionees to the right!" A stagehand hollers and we form a line in front of the building.

"I'm going to head to the bathroom for a sec," I say to them and speed walk towards the nearest women's restroom and quickly entering a stall.

"Great. Another 'bop' for you to listen to." Seven says popping out my bag then raising an eyebrow at me, "You aren't going to audition for Primvère Rosé, are you?"

I scoff at her assumption, "Of course not! The last thing I want is people finding out who Primvère Rosé is!" I say as she sits on my palm with a troubled look, "I'm sure it's going to be a great day! I'm just here to have fun with my friends playing extras in her video!" I pat her head with a smile as she sighs and eventually nods.

After a while, I head towards the line for the extras.

"Took you long enough!" Alix says as she saved me a spot on the line making me awkwardly cut through it.