As Sly as a Fox: Sapotis

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

The quiet days in Paris was something that one could hope for. Ever since Hawk Moth put his victims in play, you could say that the city of love was never the same anymore. Just like how my life had changed but mine had a better outcome.

As I was saying, this was an absolutely normal day...and I got a call from Marinette. She would call me asking about something random as usual. This time, however, she had something in mind.

"Hey, (Y/N)!"

"What's up, Mari?"

"I was wondering if Alya, you and I could have a sleepover! Just the three of us! Since Alya's parents are going for a movie tonight, we have the whole house to ourselves!" She says and I ponder for a while about whether my mother would allow such a request.

"I'll be right there."

---

After my mom finally agreed, a few hours later, I'm here at the doorstep of Alya's house with a bag of essentials and sweating because I ran up the stairs for being a little late.

I ring the doorbell and soon enough, the door opens revealing Marinette.

"Come on in!" She quickly pushes me in which shocks me at first, "What's going on...?"

A nervous grin appears on her face, "Just Alya being herself and telling me that she knows Primvère Rosé is a high school student!" She says to which I chuckle.

"That's ridiculous! The last time I checked, she was rambling about how we are over millions of years old!" I say and she winces dismissively.

"Not anymore..."

Speaking of the devil, Alya enters the room with a long annoyed sigh. "That should keep them tight!" She says and Marinette chuckles. "What was that about?"

"My sisters being a nuisance and playing tricks on us! For Pete's sake, they ate our sleepover snacks!" I smirk at her words.

"Well, fear not!" I pull out my bag, "I had a feeling to bring snacks anyway!"

Both the girls cheer as I pull out some snacks and put it on the table.

"I'll get a bowl!" Marinette chimes and heads to the kitchen, leaving Alya and me in the living room. I anticipate something to go down.

"I have some amazing news, (Y/N)!" The redhead chuckles deeply and I already know what's coming.

"Primvère Rosé is probably 5,000 years old, right?" I nod as she pulls out her phone and skims thought something, making me curious at her behaviour.

"Wrong! There's no way she would be that old! Think about it!" She says enthusiastically as Marinette enters the room with sliced melons and a bowl for our snacks.

"Go on."

With an amused smile, I urged her to continue.

"I downloaded an app and used clips of her talking and it turns out she's the same age as us!"

I choked at that. A worrying chuckle escapes my lips as I bite my lip.

"Great theory but technology can be a little wrong sometimes, you know that. Right?"

"Sure! You'll think that! Same goes for Ladybug, by the way! Both of them are high-schoolers! I know it!" She says and I sigh at her words. Marinette from behind gives me an alarmed look, "We just have to find out who's late during-"

"Don't you think you're getting carried away, Alya?" I huff out, feeling tired at her outburst of thoughts.

"Uh, Alya..." Marinette pulls us out of our conversation and our attention goes to the melons, on the plate, being munched on by Alya's sisters, Ella and Etta. Cuties, I thought, but looking at Alya's face, not so much...