Paranoia: Reflekta

(Y/N) (L/N)'s P.O.V.

I take a deep sigh as I look at the mirror.

Seven pops out in the reflection and gives me a sigh.

"You're kidding, right? Paris' most prominent superhero nervous just because of a class photo?" She says making me scowl at her. I smile sadly. "Full disclosure...I've never been to anyone of my past class photos. Just didn't feel the need to since I wasn't welcomed back there." I say staring deeply into my reflection.

She smiles at me. "Well, you don't need to be so nervous though, you found a better place!" She says making me smile. "You're right...it's just the class photo after all," I mumble to myself as I fix my choker.

"You look fine, hon', it's just a matter of time till Adrien swoon head over heels for you!" She says which makes me blush and chuckle nervously.

"Let's do this!" I say and walk out of my room. I ride to school calmly.

Once I park my bike, I enter the school. The whole class is out in the courtyard and ready for their photos to be taken. I sigh deeply.

I scan the room for Marinette and Alya who are sitting on the steps and chatting.

"Pleased to make your acquaintance, m'ladies~" I bow down imitating Cat Noir. They both giggle at my silly antics. "And the mademoiselle arrives at last~," Alya says as she scoots over and gives me a place to sit. I chuckle.

"How's it like knowing that you're going to be in a photo with Adrien~?!" Marinette squeals which makes me chuckle. "Um...I've been in a picture with him before...." I say remembering the photoshoot with him. I suddenly blush and cover my face.

I slowly sneak a glance toward Adrien.

I groan. "I'll be a mess if I'm on the same row as him..." I admit as I squirm on my seat. Alya laughs, "Girl, you're too funny. Just smile and don't forget to breathe!" She teases me making me roll my eyes, "Haha, very funny...." I say sarcastically.

"At least you know you'll be in the photo..." We hear Juleka's sulking voice behind us making us turn back.

"No, Juleka. I'm telling you. You're not jinxed! This time it's going to work out. I can feel it!" Rose says to her which makes me smile. "What's this about being jinxed?" I ask.

"Well, ever since I was young, every time someone tried to take a picture of me, something would always go wrong..." Juleka says which makes me put my hand on her shoulder.

"Hey, don't be so pessimistic! I get it...but you're just feeling paranoid because you've never been in a perfect photo before!" I say, "I promise you that today, we'll try our best to help your day perfect!" I try to cheer her up as Marinette joins me in cheering her.

Juleka finally smiles and pushes a strand of hair on the back of her ear.

"Okay, time to shine your pearly whites!" Vincent, the photographer, tells us to line up.

"You kids go to the front bench!" He says and points Marinette and a few others. They go whilst Chloe lets out her hideous laugh, "Look, Sabrina! They're upfront in the baby's seat!" She hollers to which I scoff and glare at her.

"Well, next row!" Vincent interrupts me before I can snap at Chloe.

"You, you, you and YOU!" He points at me, Sabrina, Nathaniel and Chloe who gasps when she's called.

"Go and stand on the rear bench please!" While the rest of us comply, Chloe objects. "Ex-SCUSE me, just a minute! I'm supposed to be in the middle row right next to Adrien, preferably at the centre!" She complains and puts her arms around Adrien's arm.