Buttercup: Gigantitan

"Thank you for coming, girls!" Alya says as Marinette giggles evilly. There's Juleka, Rose, Mylene and Alix in Marinette's room sitting down on the lounge as they look at the two.

"Where's (Y/N)?" Mylene asks as it's odd to see that the girl is missing from the group.

"She's not coming." Marinette says with a sinister tone, "Actually, she doesn't even know we're planning this..."

This confuses the girls as Alya squeals, "As you might know already, or not, (Y/N) is head over heels for somebody!" She says and then Alix smirks, "Duh, it's Adrien." She says and the others nod, interested at the fact.

"Well, she doesn't care if others know." Marinette starts, "But it's as loyal friends, this should not leave anywhere outside the seven of us!" To that, everyone agrees.

"So, let's get down to business!" Alya begins, "Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to arrange a ridiculously romantic day for Adrien and (Y/N)!" She reveals and the others cheer. "That is so sweet!" Rose says dreamily.

"Big-time!" Juleka beams.

Marinette smiles softly at the group, "Thanks, girls. (Y/N) does so much for us and it's time that we do something for her! She can count on us, right?!"

"YEAH!"

"Marinette and I have come up with a plan!" Alya says as she pulls down the map of the Trocadéro.

"It's called Operation: Secret Garden!" Marinette smirks.

Mylene raises an eyebrow, "Why do we need a plan? She can just go ahead and ask him out, right?" She says but then Marinette and Alya jeer.

"We tell her to try but somehow every time something goes wrong and she backs off!"

"Oh..." The girls nod, "Bad luck, huh?"

"Now, each one of you will have a secret code name based on a flower!" Alya says, "Alix, you'll be Violet. Mylene, you'll be Sunflower. Juleka, you'll be Rose. And Rose, you'll be Tulip!"

"Wait..." Rose squints her eyes in confusion, "Why can't my name be just Rose?"

Marinette laughs, "Rose is your real name. It's not very secret if we call you that, no?" She explains to which the sweet girl nods.

"Onwards!" Alya urges.

"This afternoon, Buttercup, who is Adrien, has a photoshoot at the Trocadéro fountains," Marinette says as she uses a stick to point out the exact location of Adrien and places a sticky note of him on the map.

"His bodyguard, A.K.A the Nanny, will be waiting in the car to pick him up near the entrance. But that's not going to happen!" She says as she slams another sticky note on there.

"This is where you guys come in." She explains, "Rose will have a fake parking sign-"

"Who's Rose again?"

"It's me, of course..." Rose says but Alya shakes her head, "No, it's Juleka...you're Tulip!"

"Okay, moving on, Step one; Rose will pull up the fake sign near the Nanny's parking spot." Marinette points to Juleka.

"Step two; Sunflower, you will find a police officer and tell them about the illegally parked car! Step three; No more Nanny! This is where everything will be time-limited because Step four; Primrose, A.K.A (Y/N), will arrive on an excuse that we're going to hang out although it's not why we call her for! Then she'll find Lotus, A.K.A. me!" She snickers, "She'll never know what's coming..."