Birthday Gift: The Evillustrator

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"Nathaniel! What are you drawing?!"

I flinch at the sudden shrill of Mrs Mendeliev's voice. There goes my beauty sleep.

"And these artistic endeavours are clearly the reason why you're failing Science!" She practically screams at him as everyone in the class stares at the scene. I look at Nathaniel who looks like he's about to burst from the attention.

"I-I'm sorry..." He mutters as he collects his drawings, "You can go march yourself to the principal's office and show him that chicken scrap. Then you'll be really sorry!"

Okay...rude...

I watch as he stands up and walk towards the classroom door but then he trips and falls because of my bag. I help him up and try to get his book but Chloe snatches it away.

"Oooh~ Look, Sabrina, it's Nathaniel as a superhero! And look who he's saving!" Nathaniel's head snaps harder than Primvère Rosé's whip.

"It's Marinette! He's so totally crushing on you, Marinette!" She says as she observes the sketches which makes me seize it away from her grasp.

"It's rude to put your nose in other's business, Chloe!" I say and glare at her which makes Ms Mendeleiev walk up to me, giving me a death glare.

"Miss (Y/N), would you like to join Nathaniel to the principal's office?" She asks menacingly making me gulp and hand over the book to Nathaniel who rushes away with a sad expression. "N-Not at all, Ms Mendeleiev..." I say and sit on my seat before looking at Marinette who is blushing like a tomato.

My expression changes and I give her a sly wink which makes her hide her face in shame.

"And now, the next presentation group is Nino, Adrien and Alya..." Ms Mendeleiev says which makes me look at the said-girl in a shook state.

"Then the next group-Sabrina, Chloe, (Y/N) and Marinette..." She continues making me look at Marinette as I shake my head, "So unlucky..." I whisper which makes both of us groan.

"Uh...Ms., Can you add Marinette and (Y/N) into another group? Sabrina and I work much better alone." Chloe says which makes me look at her. "This is a group presentation...not a pair. Deal with it."

The bell rings signalling break making me smile and stand up until a sharp pain makes way through my chest, "A-Ah..." I wince before stumbling to fall, yet, someone catches me, "Are you all right?" I hear Adrien say making me blush slightly, "Yeah, I'm fine...just a little dizzy.." I mutter the end before standing up straight, "Thanks..." I say with a smile and look at Marinette A.K.A. Ladybug and signal her.

I give her an unusual gesture which makes her nod and walks towards me.

"Keep an eye out, we can't transform yet! We have to deal with this presentation..." She says making me shake my head, "I don't think that's a good idea..." I say as I pull her and myself away from Adrien. "B-But..." I say but she shushes me, "It'll be fine, I promise..." She says making me nod.

I follow her towards Chloe and Sabrina. "No, it's fine, Chloe, we'll do the work for you!" Sabrina says making Marinette and I glance at each other. "Is everything okay?" Marinette inquires.

"It's fine, Marinette..." Chloe says to her as she rolls her eyes. "Then, why are you being such a prissy snob about the presentation...?" I point out which makes her snicker.

"None of your business, Miss Nosey!" Chloe says making me sigh, "Uh...since I'm a part of this group, it is!" I state which makes Sabrina smile at me.

"It's okay, (Y/N). You, me and Marinette will do all the research for our project and Chloe can present it! That way it's equal!"

"That's not equal at all! Is this how you two work?!"