Mint and Peach: Glaciator

Don't sue me. I know I'm late...

---

Primvère Rosé's P.O.V.

"Tell me, m'lady, did you ever fall in love with anyone before?" Cat Noir asks me as I walk in front of him. We're just walking on the roof after a rogue bus rescue. Ladybug wasn't here since it was just me and Cat Noir on duty.

Confused by his question I ask, "Did you seriously ask me what I think you did?" I chuckle as his face goes red. He nods to which I can't help but feel butterflies at his expression.

"Well, actually, I don't know..." I say briefly recalling the Adrien being the source of my dreams. I can't bring myself to tell Cat Noir, however, feeling that it might set off a wildfire in him.

A nervous giggle erupts from my lips when I think about it.

"Why the sudden question?" I ask and he looks down. He gives me a sheepish smile and takes me by my hand. "I didn't know how to ask you but..."

He pauses which makes my heart jump in my chest, scared of what he was going to ask.

"Would you like to have dinner tonight? Rooftop-style?"

My chest narrows at the question. He gazes at me hopefully as I just raise an eyebrow.

"Dinner?" I ask following with a giggle, "I didn't think you were the type to ask girls out on a dinner, Cat Noir."

He just grins at my question, "So, you're coming?" He asks with a trusting gaze. I shrug as I continue walking on the edge of the roof.

"I have some plans tonight. Gonna meet up with some friends..." I say, hoping he'll drop the topic but he speeds in front of me forcing me to stop.

"The only time we can see each other is when there is an Akuma on the loose..." He says, "Meet me after you hang out with them? Please?" He says with his eyes shining. I stare into his green orbs and sigh.

"We'll see..." I say and then pat his hair.

---

With a long inhale, I open the door to my mother's room. I scan the room to see her on the bed with some paperwork. She looks up at me.

"Hey, sweetie..."

"How's it going with the store?" I ask and she sighs, "Finishing it up," She replies as she places some folders together.

"I can't wait for it!" She says as she puts the folders in her bag, "After a few weeks, we're going to have our flower shop!" She says and I smile. Being a lover of flowers, my mother finally had the support to open up a flower store. She has been planning this for months now.

"Weren't you going to go out with your friends?"

"Yeah, just wanted to check on you..." I admit and then she grins. I dip on to the bed and lay my head on her lap as she pats my head.

"Is Adrien going to be there?" She asks making me glare at her.

"MOM!" I grimace.

"What? I'm just asking..." She says as she shrugs. I roll my eyes at her and sit up before turning to leave the room.

"Bye," I say as I close the door.

"Have fun!"

I walk out of the house with a bright smile on my face. Adrien finally had the time to fix his schedule and come today for a hangout...with some friends, of course.

The sun finally starts to set and I could feeling my heart's pace pick up. I arrive at the location we were going to meet and already see Alya waving at me.