The End's Beginning: The Collector

LET THE HUNGER GAMES COMMENCE

---

(Y/N) (L/N)'s P.O.V.

"Hello, Primvère Rosé and Ladybug."

I gasp softly as I look at Marinette and she nods. We both enter the room.

There's a soothing atmosphere that calms me down. The old man looks at us with a happy smile.

"I know you never wanted me or Seven to bring them here but look what they discovered!" Tikki says as she hovers in the air with the said-Kwami.

"Seven?" His eyes shimmer as he lays them on Seven.

"Ah, The Primrose Miraculous..." He looks at the Kwami with great interest. "You must Master Fu..." Seven bows at him.

"It's nice to see the Primrose Miraculous up close," He looks at my choker.

Marinette tugs on my shirt, "I've...been here," She suddenly states which makes me look at her, "What?" I ask.

"I've met you before." She gestures to the old man, "You were the healer that cured Tikki when she was sick!" She exclaims and then frowns, "So...I'm guessing you're not a vet?" She asks making Fu chuckle.

"It was your first day of school when we first met. It wasn't a coincidence either," He says to her, "Marinette, you're always ready to help others and I knew that you'd make a great Ladybug!" He smiles at us with his eyes closed like he's finally happy to meet us.

I place my hand on my choker and purse my lips. "Then what about me?" I ask, "I found this Miraculous...but it was by chance..." I state to which Fu shakes his head, "Nothing is by chance when it comes to the Primrose Miraculous..." He smiles at me.

"You didn't find it, it found you and it chose you to become its holder." He states and stands up and walks over to an ancient-looking gramophone.

"Who are you?" I ask as we both follow him to it. He presses some buttons and the instrument opens up revealing a box.

"Master Fu is the last known member of the Order of the Guardians!" Tikki exclaims cheekily.

"Guardians of the Miraculous'" Another Kwami comes out of his hiding place. A cute green Kwami that resembled a turtle.

"My name is Wayzz, Master Fu's Kwami! It's a pleasure meeting you both," He says in a wise tone.

I smile, "You too!" I say to the Kwami.

Master Fu takes out the box from the gramophone and looks at us, "Guardians are responsible for protecting and distributing the Miraculouses for the good of humanity." He states and opens the box showing a display of other Miraculouses, "We're chosen in childhood and trained for many years especially for this mission,"

He then frowns, "When we were so little, we-I mean, I made a mistake..." He sighs in remorse, "The Guardians temple was destroyed all because of me..." He says and looks down.

"Three of the miraculouses were lost that day;" He points at some empty compartments, "The Butterfly, the Peacock..." He says before opening a secret compartment at the centre, "...and the Primrose, the Creator's most prized..." He gestures to my choker.

"Also gone forever was the Ancient Spellbook," He says making me look at the book in Marinette's hands.

"But it's just a book with drawings of old superheroes and strange letters..." I say to him.

"Not strange to a Guardian though..." He smiles, "Back in the day, I wasn't even allowed to look at it but taught enough to partially decipher the codes." He says.