A Loving Father: The Mime

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"GIRL, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT JUST HAPPENED TO ME!!!" Alya walks up to me and says making me chuckle. I knew exactly what she was talking about.

"What happened?" I ask trying to sound as confused as I can. She dazzles around in excitement.

"Wait! I'll explain everything once we get to Marinette's house!" She says and drags me to the said-person's house.

---

"MARINETTE!" Alya calls out as she enters her room. I greet her parents before entering the room.

I see Marinette looking at Alya so cheekily that I let out a scoff. Marionette gives me a sheepish smile as we head up to the roof of the apartment.

"So, Ladybug had just saved a bunch of superheroes from a supervillain. There were like a gazillion reporters waiting to interview her! AND THAT'S WHEN IT HAPPENED!" Alya narrates as she dramatically lays out the scene. I chuckle as she gives us her phone and plays a video.

It's a video of Ladybug saving a kid from the villain after the de-evilisation. The reporters gather up to her but then her gazes moves to the camera. "Hey! Aren't you the girl who writes the blog about me and Prim? The..LadyRosé blog, right? Prim and I really like your work, keep it up!" I hear Ladybug say in the video which makes me slyly nudge at Marinette making her blush, "Uh...yeah..." Alya says in the video before Ladybug's miraculous beeps, "Ladybug, your earrings!" She says making me smile. "Oh! Thanks! Gotta go! Bug out!" Ladybug says before swinging out and the video ends.

"That was..."

"SO COOL, RIGHT?! Ladybug knows me and my blog! AND the fact that Primvère Rosé does too! SO AWESOME!" Alya squeals making me chuckle, "Yeah, pretty cool!" I say which makes her smile. "Hold on, I'll get my laptop!" She says before rushing down to Marinette's room.

"What you did for Alya was great, Marinette!" I say which makes her laugh, "Really? I hope so. She seems happy." She says making me nod. "I just wish I was there with you...Could've made her happier. Yet, my miraculous kept beeping out of existence!" I say which makes her chuckle and look at Alya's phone she's holding.

"Hey! Can I see the video?" Seven and Tikki pop out from the back making her nod. "Okay...but fast!" She says.

My eyes widen as she suddenly trips and the phone slips out of her hand, pressing some buttons while trying to catch it. I yelp as she manages to catch it making me sigh afterwards.

She chuckles sheepishly, "You thought I was going to drop it, weren't you~?" She says making me roll my eyes, "I thought we were going to be preparing for a funeral if you had really dropped it!" I say making her hold up the phone. When she tries to play the video, she accidentally deletes the video, indicated by the famous delete icon which makes my eyes widen.

It takes us a second to realise what just happened. We begin to freak out.

"WHAT THE-Now, we're definitely preparing for our funerals!" I say which make Marinette look at me with wide eyes, "Tell me I didn't just do that! TELL ME I DIDN'T JUST DO THAT!" She says in a panicked way which makes me panic more. "You didn't just do that...?" Tikki says which makes her then fall to the ground.

"Okay, you did just do that but at least you didn't drop it!" Seven says making her look up at me as I nod.

"Ugh, I really screwed up this time! Alya's going to kill me!" She says making me shake my head and put my hand on her shoulders. "Hey, it's not like it's the end of the world...Alya will understand. She's our best friend, remember?" I say which makes her sigh and stand up, "Yeah...she'll understand..." She says and nods but then a few seconds later, her expression changes and she shakes her head.