Desire: Simon Says

(Y/N) (L/N)'s P.O.V.

"Welcome back to everyone's Number 1 game show, The Challenge! Give it up for the next contestant today, Nino!"

"Go, Nino!" I say as I look at the TV screen. He was auditioning in KIDZ+ competition show called The Challenge at the TVi Studio. I smile at his appearance on TV.

"So you're a student and a DJ. Cool 'cause check out the decks we've got for you!" Alec Cataldi, the show's host says as his DJ set arrives on the stage.

His challenge was to make the mayor, André Bourgeois, dance with his music.

"Up for the challenge, dude!" Nino cheers before getting ready.

I cheer for Nino as he starts playing his music until my phone starts ringing.

"Hey, Marinette. What's up?" I greet her as I pick up, "Where are you now?" I hear her ask me directly which makes me furrow my eyebrows. "Um...home? Why do you ask?" I say as I watch the show simultaneously. "Are you watching the show Nino's on?" She asks which makes me nod even though she can't see me.

"Adrien's there in the set with Nino! Why don't you head on there!?" She says to me excitedly which makes me blush. "W-What?" I find myself fumbling. "What about you?" I ask to which she grumbles.

"Funny you asked...." She says, "I'd like to, but my parents grounded me because of the bad attendance record I got this week...." I chuckle at her words. I chuckle, "You can't blame them for not knowing that you're Ladybug," I state to which she sighs. "Yeah...that's what Tikki told me too..." She says.

"What about you? Doesn't your Mom tell you anything about that?" I hear her ask which makes me frown. "Your parents own a bakery, Marinette, while my mother works day and night in an office. She's always busy and when she's not, she spends time with me. She's okay with me as long as I'm honest with her and get good grades," I mutter. She just sighs through the phone.

"Gotcha. Well, I have to talk to Alya...Talk to you later." I think about her words with the phone pressed to my ear. "Yeah, see you soon," I say and hang up.

I rush to the bathroom and wash up before running down towards the exit of my house. I walk out of my house and rush to the set.

When I reach the set, Nino is successful in making the mayor dance and Alec calls up the next contestant, a hypnotist named Simon Grimault.

I look around to spot Adrien high-fiving Nino. I gulp and walk towards them.

"Hey," I greet as I nervously walk towards them. "(Y/N)! You came!" Nino says with a smile. I smile back at him, "Well, I couldn't miss out on you, now could I?" I say which makes him nod.

"Hey, (Y/N)," Adrien smiles at me, "Glad you could be here." He says which makes me blush softly.

"Yeah," I say quietly before standing beside him and watching the show continue.

"Our next contestant is Simon Grimault, a master of hypnotism! He uses his skills to hypnotize people and get what he wants!" Alec says which makes the said-person nod. "Y-Yes, that is correct. I hypnotize people. But I don't do it to get what I want..." He states to which Alec ignores.

"So! Your challenge today, Simon, is to use your talents to bring a very elusive celebrity to this very TV set! Give it up for the king of fashion, Gabriel Agreste!" Alec says which makes me surprise in some way. The backdrop reveals a live video of Gabriel Agreste.

"What is this show? I was told it was an interview." The man says in his usual stone cold way.

"Dude! Your dad!" Nino says to Adrien which makes me smile at their friendship.