Together?:

Darnell's Pov:

The family and I all watched in shock, as Daya ran to the bin closest to her and threw up in it, I quickly got up and held her hair for her, seeing as she was trying to herself but was having difficulties.

" Daya... are you okay..?" I asked her gently, as I rubbed her back, letting her calm down from vomiting, as she breath heavily into the bin, I grabbed some tissues next to me and handed it to her, letting her wipe her mouth, before helping her up, gently.

She grimaced in disgust and walked to the kitchen sink, opening the cupboard and pulled out some mouth wash, she had in there for some odd reason and quickly swished it around in her mouth, before turning the tap on and spat it out, rinsing the sink, then turned off the tap, placing the bottle back under the sink.

" I need to think." she finally answered me, looking like millions of things was running though her mind and there probably was, " I need the cast..." she mumbled to herself, " they knew! they would tease Zac and I about it everyday!" she ran a hand though her hair frustrated, " I should have listened to them!"

Daya looked at me and pointed, " you knew!" she exclaimed to me, and slid down the cupboard, to the floor, " Ohh my fucking god! Zac likes me!" she continued, pure shock on her face, " I need my phone and laptop..." she told herself and got up, grabbing her phone and sat at the dining table with the others, seeing as her laptop was there from last night, when she was using it.

She rung someone, on her phone and put it on speaker, before typing her password into her laptop.

" Daya!" Keala's voice rung out happily, though the phone, " what can I do for you?"

Daya sighed, " Keala as much as I thought o would never say this because its ridiculous..." Daya begun slowly, " but Code Z +"

Keala gased and let out a scream, " Daya where are you and are you up for guest!?" she asked rushed.

" home and yes, I need my circus family..." Daya answered, mouth being to quiver but she was holding it together.

I think Keala could her this, " Daya hold it together! Were actually like down the road so we will be there soon." she told Daya firmly.

" This wasn't suppose to happen..." Daya let out, almost as a whisper.

Keala sighed, " I know Z... you told me about you past relationships...but this one could be different."

" if I want another relationship." Daya pointed out firmly, " i've been treated like shit to many times, those dating gates are almost closed Keala."

" Almost." Keala pointed out, " by the way where here... Hugh might have run like all the red lights but..."

Daya sighed in relief and laughed a bit, before rung to the front door, after handing up her phone, the others and I followed her to see her open the door quickly, " Ohh Daya..." Hugh said softly, seeing Daya's scared face, he held his arms out to her.

Daya quickly ran Into them, crying a bit, the others all joined the hug, comforting her, " I should have listened to you all!" Daya exclaimed as they pulled away, "you all warned me that I was getting to close to Zac and that our feeling were being to change for each other, but I didn't listen!"

" this isn't a bad thing Daya." Michelle grabbed a hold of Daya's hand gently and pulled her to the lounge, as they all sat down, before she saw us and smiled gesturing for us to sit as well, seeing our unsure faces.

" yeah you two some how clicked straight away!" Michael added smiling at Daya, " from the first Day of meeting on set, you and Zac, clicked immediately."