Us against the world:

Zendaya's Pov:

" so was i good?" i asked Zac, as we stepped out of the bathroom after our shower together, Zac was actually carrying me, and sat me down on the bed gently.

Zac gave me a disbelief look, " Uhh... who could you not tell my my moans?" he asked me amused, " Daya you where amazing." he kissed me, both of us having brushed out mouths for obvious reasons.

I giggled and blushed, before looking down at the bed i was on, " is that my cum?" i asked him, pointing to a spot with a red face, " Ohh god, these sheets need to be changed." 

Zac chuckled at me, "i'm gonna feel so bad for who ever needs to change it..." he said to me slowly and amused, at the two of us.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door, making our eyes widen and quickly rush to change, " Hang on!!" i called out.

Seeing as all my stuff was in my room, i just slipped on one of Zac's black shirts, that feel down to my mid thighs, as Zac put his boxers, and sweatpants on before we picked up all our clothes and stuff off the ground and place them in a basket in the corner of the room, my legs felt weak again and almost gave out as i rushed to the bed, making it just i time, and quickly sat on it, wincing, as Zac walked to the door and opened it.

There stood Anna with my family and Dylan behind them, " Hey guys!" Zac greeted them happily and let them in, thank god i remember to spray the room with some perfume of mine i left in here when we where sharing a room.

" whats up fam?" i asked, sitting on the bed and covered the spot i saw before they came in and sat on chairs around the room, i looked at the clock and saw it was 3pm in the afternoon, i nudged Zac who sat next to me and gestured to the clock, he held back a laugh when he saw the time, as i slapped him on the chest, playfully.

" Nothing just came to visit you two... like we always do..." Darnell grinned at me.

" you two hungry ?" Anna asked Zac and i, smiling warmly.

" already ate.." Zac muttered quietly, making my eyes widen and slap him on the back of the head, he rubbed it  and laughed at me.

" Sure Anna." i smiled at her, but narrowed my eyes at Zac a bit, Anna nodded, before quickly coming to Zac and i.

" ill get someone to come and change the sheets soon." she whispered to us and pointed at another spot, making Zac burst out laughing as i quickly covered the spot, before she walked off out of the room amused.

" Zac!" i scold, whacking him on the chest, as he continued to laugh, " your a loser." i huffed at him, crossing my arms and pouted.

" I'm sorry!" he said still chuckling and hugged me gently, " okay I'm sorry, i won't laugh again." he continued, now calm and smiling at me.

" it was your fault anyway!" i pointed at him, cracking a smile on my face, " Okay its funny!" i said and bursted out laughing, he smiled and chuckled at me, as a cleaner came in, " Oh god!" i groaned to Zac, still chuckling.

The cleaner just smiled at us, looking use to these types of situations, "Okay up you two! let me do my job." he joked with us, making me giggled and Zac chuckle.

" so get these a lot?" i asked him casually, sitting on the side of the bed, holding my arms out to Zac, " Ohh whats your name by the way? i think we should now you name."

Zac looked at me amused and pick me up, placing me on his shoulders, as i smiled down at him, holding back a wince, from the pain between my legs, from my family and Dylan, " well my name is Josh." the cleaner now know as Josh said, smiling at Zac and i.