5 Weeks:

Zendaya's Pov: 4 weeks later.

Okay so, it's been 3 weeks since we got home from our little vacation, Zac and i went on with the family, and this week being the fourth week, Zac and I found out some very exciting new... I'M PREGNANT!! Turns out I'm actually 5 weeks along and the reason why I've been feeling so Horny was because i'm pregnant, not that i'm not i'm not like that anyway, with out needing to be pregnant.

Trust me when Zac and I found out, there was a lot of screaming and crying... mostly from me but Zac had happy tears rolling down his face as well, and yeas, we have got a doctors confirmation to say that i'm am indeed pregnant, I was not getting my hope up for nothing, not again...

So now 5 weeks along in my pregnancy my stomach as really grown... which I have been told my the doctor that it is normal so I didn't need to worry, just have to take some extra precautions because of my history of heart attacks and high blood pressure, but other then that, perfectly fine.

The family hasn't been around or a bit, having needed to go back to work as soon as we got back, Darnell says my schedule is somewhat clear for now, so he hasn't needed to come over, or if he did, I wore more lose fitting stuff, but today is a Saturday... meaning the family is coming over and I will be showing, it starting to get to big for me to hide, I mean its normal sized but because of my frame it shows more, I planned to wait until the 10 week mark but I can't keep this secret in! 

Zac's family already knows, having been over just yesterday seeing as they couldn't come over tonight, now that was much more screaming and crying in joy... good thing we don't have neighbours, they would hate us... So now its time for my family to find out... lets see how this goes...

Darnell's Pov:

" Come in!" Zac's voice rung out, from behind the library doors, as usual the couple where in there.

The family and I walked in, to see Zac not at his desk as he usually is, but instead on the lounge, with Daya, curled up on his lap, reading a book, a blanket over the two of them, " Hey baby girl!" Claire greeted Daya happily as we sat down with the couple, see we haven't seen then for quite a while, so this Saturday dinner was the perfect time to catch up, seeing as all the others where canceled because of everyones schedules.

" Hey Mom!" Daya beamed, a huge smile on her face, Zac being not much different just a bit more chilled them her, as she placed her book down on her lap, " have I missed much?"

We all shook our head, " Nah just working." Julien shrugged at her, "what about you?"

Daya giggled, making us looked at her oddly, what was she so happy about? "ohh you guys have missed quite a big thing actually.' she answered us, wrapped the blanket around her and stood up, Zac getting up straight after her and held her waist, smiling at her, as she smiled back, both looking really happy.

" ill put the book away." Zac told her, holding a hand out for the book.

Daya sighed and nodded, placing it in his hand, " Fine... just get Peter Pan out for me." she told him, kissed his cheek and sat down again, snuggling up into the blanket as Zac nodded and walked up to the stair-latter, and made his way to the top of it, placing the book back and grabbed out another one.

" so what it is we missed?" Zink asked, confused as we all where, " what it someones birthday we forgot or something?"

Daya grinned, along with Zac, giggling even more, " one yet at least." she answered us, as Zac stopped beside her, holding the book in his hand.

" what?" I asked her, even more confused, what the hell was she on about?

Daya smiled at us all and looked up to Zac, " I need help." she held her hands out to him.