Confession:

Darnell's pov:

The family and i, all walked into Daya's hospital room, after having spend some time down at the cafe away from the couple and what they where doing, Anna had texted us to let us know they where done, we saw Daya sitting crossed legged in bed, which looked to have new sheets on it, her hair a bit damp, Zac right next to her in a chair, beside the bed, their hands connected and watching another disney movie on the tv.

" hey guys!" Daya and Zac greeted us together, before laughing at each other, smiling happily.

We looked at them amused and sat down on some chairs near them, as Anna came in, " gotta hook you up to the machines again, Daya" she told Daya standing on the other side of the bed to her.

Daya smiled and nodded, " go a head." she giggled, as Anna grabbed the heart monitor cables.

" do you mind if i lift up the gown a bit? i have to get the sticker attachments under your boob's to attach the cables." Anna asked Daya, smiling warmly.

Daya shook her head, moved the blankets up to her waist and pulled up the gown, only enough to show the stickers attachments, Zac held the blanket seeing that it was falling, as Anna quickly attached the cables to her, " Okay done." Anna nodded to her.

Daya smiled and put the gown down, Zac let go of the blanket and helped her get more comfortable under them a bit, still sitting up and leaning again the up right bed, " Anna can i ask you something ?" Daya asked Anna smiling and held Zac's hand again.

" Of course!" Anna grinned at her, " what do you need dear?"

Daya looked at us, before gesturing to Anna that she would say it in her ear, Anna nodded and leaned down before Daya whispered something in her ear, going red faced and gripped Zac's hand.

Anna pulled away and nodded, " i can do that but i trust you knew what you where doing?" she asked her firmly.

Daya nodded immediately, " Of course i did." she answered Anna and smiled, " it was my decision."

We looked at them confused, as Anna nodded and smiled back, " just as long as you knew what could happen." she said warmly before leaving the room.

" what was that all about?" Julien asked Daya, specking up for all of our confused faces.

Daya shook her head, " nothing you need to worry about." she answered and crossed her arms, " thats my business."

We looked at her a bit taken back by her defensive attitude, just as Anna came back in with a little pill cup and water, " here you go." Anna smiled at Daya and gently handed her the pill and opened the water for her, " just know it does not one hundred percent work... it works most of the time but there is still a chance"

Daya looked at the pill and then to Anna and nodded, " i know but thank you for the warning." she said and put the pill in her mouth, grabbing the water and drunk some to wash it down, " umm when- how long-" she went to ask Anna but kept looking at us, stopping herself, looking at Zac instead, smiling at him and gripped his hand, as he smiled back, assuringly.

" minimum 2 weeks." Anna answered knowing what the hell Daya was on about, as we sat so confused.

Daya nodded and placed the water on the bed side, " and if I'm still here could i do one?" she asked Anna, making us looked at her even more confused and odd, do what?.

" Of course you can, but even if you aren't here you can come in and ill help you." Anna nodded to Daya, assuringly.

" thank you." Daya breathed out in relief, " I'm so sorry about all the trouble, Anna."