What is going on?

Darnell's Pov:

It was 3pm in the afternoon when the doorbell rung from the front door of the house, Daya was on her laptop, to focused on something for her website to even hear the doorbell, but Myself, Zink and the family, who came over for a visit, after days and days of working, heard it, i looked at them and shrugged before walking to the front door, from where we all sat at the dining table in the kitchen.

Opening the door i saw a smiling Sam there, holding a large dress box, as heel box and a bouquet of purple and red roses, " Hey Darnell!" he greeted me happily, " i have a delivery for, Zendaya." he gestured to the stuff in his arms.

I chuckled and moved to the side, letting him in, " come on in Sam." i told them, before shutting the door behind us, " Daya's just with the family in the kitchen." i told him, getting him to follow me into thought the house to the kitchen/ dining room, " Daya! Sam is here!" i called to her as we walked into the kitchen.

" Sam?" Daya asked, picking her head up and looked towards us, as did the rest of the family, " Ohh Sammy! whats up man!?" she greeted happily and got up from her seat, eyeing the stuff in Sam's hands, obviously knowing it was from Zac.

Sam cleared his throat and placed the boxes on the bench, before pulling out a full on scroll, as Daya stopped in front of him, confused as hell, " Her royal majesty has been invited to a ball this evening, Sir Zac Efron, would like for her to know that its there date night and he has set everything up for, Queen Zendaya Coleman." he read from the scroll professionally.

Daya, myself and the others looked at him, oddly and shocked, as he put the scroll away and smiled at Daya, " a ball!?" Daya exclaimed to him, surprised, " what the hell am i going to wear to that!?"

Sam grinned and pointed to the boxes and stuff he brought in, " Sir Zac Efron, has told me the Queen should not worry about that and that he already bought her a dress."

" whats with all the formally? " Daya asked him, raising an eye brow.

Sam shook his head and grinned, " i am doing as i was told, Queen Zendaya, now i must be off to do my job." he nodded to her.

Daya looked at him crazily and nodded, " well thank you for delivering my stuff and all..." she said slowly.

Sam grinned and bowed to her, " Your very welcome, Queen Zendaya" he said, before getting up from his bow and walked out of the kitchen and out the front door, leaving a very confused Daya and a amused family.

" what the actual fuck?" Daya asked oddly and turned to the boxes and roses, " Zac you odd person..." she shook her head amused and pick dup the bouquet smiling, before grabbing a vase and placed them in it.

" so a ball...?" Austin asked slowly.

Daya nodded, " a ball." she confirmed smiling, " now lets see this dress..." she said as she walked back to the box and opened it, " Ohh!" she gasped and pulled it out gently, " This is gorgeous!" she exclaimed looking at it, almost inspecting it, we all stared at it wide eyed in Awe.

" That's a dress." Zink nodded agreeing with Daya.

" I'm gonna need Law..." Daya said slowly, eyeing the dress still, right before the door bell rung again, " who could that be?" she asked confused and gently placed the dress back in it box, before walking to the front door, " LAW!?" She exclaimed shocked, after we all heard the front door open.

" I am here to dress you for your ball!" Law said happily, before we heard the front door shut and he and Daya walked into the kitchen.

" how did you know i was going o a ball?" Daya asked him confused as hell, " what the fuck is going on!?"