Warning!:

Zendaya's Pov:

" Your a little shit you know that!" i told Zac, slamming my bedroom door and locked it, honestly not caring if the others heard.

Zac grinned at me, " i love you my angel!" he told me, from the end of my bed, before i went over to him and took his shirt off him, chucking it behind me, before i pushed him down on the bed and undid it pants, pulling them down and off him before his underwear as well, " Well your not wasting time..." he told me amused.

I smirked and calmed on top of him, pulling my robe off and chucked it somewhere behind me, before kissing him, ferociously, grinding a bit on his member, making him moan at me, his hands played with my inner tight a bit, making me shiver at his touch, before they moved to my Arse and firmly gripped it, making me moan at him, his tongue entering my mouth and played with my own.

He slapped my ass, making me moan again at him, before he kissed down my neck, sucking on some spots, before flipping us over, so he was on top, continuing to kiss down my neck to my chest,sucking and  leaving love bits where every he liked, as i breathed heavy and ran my hands though his head and back, Gasping as he played with on of my nipples with his tongue, moaning in pleasure as he sucked on it a bit, gripping his hair as i did.

His hand traveled down my body to my vagina, and stroked my slit, " Zac!" i moaned loudly at him, he hasn't done that before... it was new and i liked it, he chuckled against my left nipple making me moan out again at the heat, before he continued to suck and flick it, his hand still down at my slit, playing with it a bit, " babe your killing me!" i said to him, breathing heavily and gripped his back a bit as he played with me, " please stop teasing me!" i begged him, moaning out.

" aww but i love it..." He looked up at me and grinned, " i like how you get all hot and bothered." he continued and ran a finger down my slit, making me moan and whimper at his touch, moving my hips up a bit to get more attention from him.

" Zac please! do something! stop teasing me!" i begged him, as he continued to stroke me, my hand gripped my sheets a bit, as i moaned at him loudly, Zac grinned at me, before i felt a finger enter me, making me gasp in pleasure shut my eyes, moaning and gripping the sheets as he moved it slowly.

" Ohh so you do like this..." he said to me mischievously, " how much do you like it my love?" he asked me, pulling his finger out of me, making me open my eyes and whimper at him, wanting more.

" A lot!" i told him with begging eyes, " Zac give me more!" i exclaimed to him, as i felt his hand play with me a bit.

" Anything my Queen wants." Zac grinned at me, before 2 fingers entered me.

" Holy mother f-!" i screamed out in pleasure and gripped the sheets even harder, " Zac harder!!" i told him, moving my hips a bit to him, closing my eyes, moaning.

 I felt his fingers moved faster in and out of me, curling and hitting my g spot every time, making me moan and call out him name loudly, my back arching up and gripped the sheets of my bed tightly, as he kept going, my i was huffing and puffing, loving every bit of what was happening, i felt myself clench around his fingers, " Zac!" i moaned at him.

" cum for me, my Queen." Zac told me, his voice a bit lower then usual and raspy.

I Whimpered, my body shaking from the pleasure, before moaning out loudly, as he become faster and harder, pumping his fingers in and out of me, adding a third one," Zac!!" i screamed out, eye shutting tightly, after a bit of moaning loudly, gripping the sheets, back arching and breathing heavily, cumming onto Zac fingers, before he pulled them out of me, i lied there breathing heavily, and opened my eyes to see Zac grinning at me and licked his fingers.