Happy Anniversary!:

Darnell's Pov:

It's been a week since Daya and Zac got realised from hospital, nothing much has changed or happened, just the usual, work, hang out with the fam and Daya, putting up Christmas decorations, Daya and Zac always being together and gym everyday, so yeah, nothing as happened.

Well apart from the fact that it was the couple Anniversary yesterday, 1 month officially and like 1 year and 2 months unofficially, " Hey guys!!" Zac came running down the stairs, already dressed, " Daya's asleep but i have to head to work! i am late!" he rushed out to us, smiling and said a quick good bye before leaving for work, leaving us to look at the now closed front door amused.

" Him and Daya are always late." i chucked to the others, who had come over for lunch, before Daya's photoshoot today.

Zink laughed next to me, " perfect couple they are."

I hi fived her and looked at the clock, " so... who wants to wake Daya up for lunch, and the shoot?" i asked them all, they all just looked at me raising an eye brow, " Fine but you guys have to come just in case she attacks me!" i huffed at them and got up, they all chuckled and followed me up the stairs and to Daya's room.

I knocked on the door and slowly opened it, " Daya..." i said softly not to scare her, before open the door all the way, seeing her still asleep in bed, and walked into the room, i raised an eye brow at her sleeping form, seeing as he bare back was stickling out of the sheets, her hair fanned out behind her, 

I looked around the room a bit, to see that on one side was I'm guessing all her gifts, which was bags and bags of brand stuff, with like 10 big ass bouquets for red and purple roses, i looked down at Daya who was peacefully sleeping and shook her...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I looked around the room a bit, to see that on one side was I'm guessing all her gifts, which was bags and bags of brand stuff, with like 10 big ass bouquets for red and purple roses, i looked down at Daya who was peacefully sleeping and shook her bare shoulder a bit, " Daya... you have too get up, you have a shoot today and should eat as well." i told her, softly.

She groaned a bit and slapped my hand away from her, " Piss off and let me sleep!" she whined, eye still shut.

" Daya get up!" i told her and shook her harder, " you have to eat and stuff before the shoot!"

She gasped, eyes opening and sat up, holding the blanket to her chest, " Oh shit i have a shoot today!" she said, wide eyed, obviously having forgotten, she went to go run a hand thought her hair, but stopped seeing and feeling the thing attached to one of her fingers, " No!" she gasped out and looked at it more closely, " Ohh my fucking God!" she squealed, and grabbed her robe from besides me, put it on and got up, tying it, grabbed her phone and ran out of her room, past the confused looking family and down the stairs.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.