Hospitals:

Darnell's Pov:

" Darnell! can you please answer my phone and put it one speakers for me?" Daya asked me from where she was in the dining room, inspecting her new clothes for her brand.

Its been 2 days since the premiere and just with in those three days, its been hectic, sure Daya had got to the gym with Zac and Dwayne the other day but after that its been go, go, go with her schedule.

" got it Z!" Annabella said to Daya smiling, she was the closest to the phone and did it for her, instead of me rushing to it.

"Daya! Thank God!" Dylan's voice rung though the phone sounding really relieved he got in contact with her, " i was so worried you wouldn't pick up! i know your busy!"

Daya looked up from a dress she was inspecting and looked at the phone, on the other side of the table oddly, " Dylan my phone is always on loud now... whats up with you?, why do you should weird?" she asked him, going back to what she was doing.

" Daya...i'm going to tell you something and i want you not to freak out." Dylan replied to her slowly.

Daya rolled her eyes at him, " what is so bad that ill freak out about it?" she asked him, picking up the next idea of clothing and inspected that one as well.

" It's Zac." is all he said to make her, drop anything she had it her hands and stand there frozen.

" what about Zac?." she asked, no emotions on her face, just staring at the phone.

" His in hospital, Dave and you ex's came to the gym..." Dylan explained to her softly, "Daya, Dave wanted to fight Zac again, but he said no, that he wouldn't fight unless he had your permission to but dave started to talk about you, teasing Zac, the fight was meant to be between then but the ex's came and held Zac back for long enough so Dave could get him payback..."

Daya closed her eyes and took in a shaky breath, " Dylan i will be at the hospital soon, I'm guessing Zac's car is still at the gym?" she asked him, much more calm them, we all thought she would be, but that also really worried us.

" yeah his car is at the gym." Dylan confirmed with a odd voice, " why?"

Daya just picked up her keys next to her and grabbed her wallet and phone, "I'm picking it up, that car means to much to Zac and i would hate for something to happen to it." she responded already half way to the door.

We all looked at each other and quickly went after her, i guess she knew that we would and go into the van, instead of her own car, " how? " Dylan asked her, just as we all got in and Kaz drove off.

" Zac gave me a set of keys to the car." Daya answered him, shrugging, even though he couldn't see her, " got to go Dylan, ill meet you at the hospital, text me the room and floor number." she all she said to him, before hanging up.

We all looked at her oddly, we except for Kaz, who was driving, she was so calm, a worrying calm..." Uh... Daya, are you okay?" Austin asked, being the only one brave enough to speck up.

Daya smiled at him, " why wouldn't i be?" she asked him, so casually, " Zac will be fine, his a fighter."

" and your not wo-" Kaylee was about to ask, but Kaz had parked at the gym just as she was and Daya got out, without saying a word, and shut the door on us, " well then..."

I opened a window, and looked out it, wanting to make sure she actually should be driving or not, Daya got into the drivers seat of Zac's car, that was parked next to us, " Okay..." she breathed out and stared at the wheel in front of her, " Man this feels weird! this isn't my seat!" she shook her head a bit and place it in her hands, " the one day i don't go to the gym and he ends up in hospital..." she whispered out softly.