Fight's:

Darnell's Pov:

Zac walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her, looking over her shoulder at the book, as she smiled at him and continued to flip thought the book, " did you do the grocery shopping like I asked you to?" she asked, still looking though the pages.

" We sound like a married couple but yes I did." Zac answered her, laughing a bit.

Daya giggled, " we I suppose where that comfortable with each other." she told him and pointed at a page in the book, " want a pot pie?" she asked him smiling.

" Sure." Zac smiled back at her, before pulling away, " what do you need?" he asked her.

Daya jumped up and sat on the bench, crossing one leg over the other and picking up the book that was next to her, before reading out ingredients, as Zac got them, listening to her, as she called them out, " also grab that really cute pot that I really loved and brought here, its big enough for all of us." 

" Hate to break it to you Daya, but I think you have moved in." Dylan told her, amused for where we all sat in the lounge room.

Daya turned to us slightly, placing the book down, " Okay maybe I have, but it was kind of a un known decision." she replied to him smiling, " don't worry ill let you and Zac still have your guys days or whatever." she said, as she looked at the book again, reading over the recipe.

" no I was going to ask you to say forever!" Dylan laughed to her, " Zac keeps beating me at everything and its really unfair."

" you just suck at everything we do." Zac spoke up, grinning at Dylan, " like getting a girlfriend." 

Daya looked up and slapped Zac on the arm, " let him be! maybe his just trying to find the right one." she scold at Zac.

" Yeah Zac!, let me be!" Dylan teased his brother, as we chuckled at the two of them.

" Dylan don't make me whoop you!" Daya said, not looking up from the book.

Zac snickered at Dylan, who looked at her and pouted, " why can Zac get away with stuff?" 

Daya sighed and looked up, " Dylan, Zac knows when to stop." she answered him, rolling her eyes.

Dylan grumbled and crossed his arms, Daya went back to the cook book and Zac grinned at Dylan, who narrowed his eyes at him, " your annoying you know that?" Dylan asked Zac, as Daya jump down off the bench and placed the book down, grabbing the ingredients Zac got out for her, before following the steps, one by one.

" ive been telling you that since you where smaller." Zac rolled his eyes at Dylan, who groaned and huffed at him.

" At least I don't mope around about a girl, I could have!" Dylan shot at Zac, getting up and walked to him.

" At least I finally got her and have a girlfriend now!" Zac shot back, copying Dylan util they where face to face, glaring at each other.

Daya looked up and rolled her eyes, " try not to break anything." she told them, before going back to what she was doing.

" im Mom and Dad's favourite!" Dylan told Zac, shoving his shoulder a bit.

Zac laughed, " as if, Mom and Dad like me better!" he shoved Dylan back.

" you where the test run! I am the better one!" Dylan exclaimed to him and shoved Zac hard, with both hands.

" you where the downgrade from me!" Zac exclaimed back and did the same thing.

" at least they planned me!" Dylan punched his shoulder.

" No they didn't!" Zac laughed at Dylan, who glared and tackled him to the ground, the both of them now, fighting each other.