Warning!! Smut!!

Zendaya's Pov: My friend though there should be more smut so, she wrote this and i edited it... sorry if you don't like smut... i think she might be writing more for this book, so ill just call the chapter 'warning!' so you all know! 

Waking up the next morning, well at least i think it was morning... all the blinds where shut, blocking out any light, but the bedside lamp which was on, i groaned and sat up a bit, rubbing my eyes, before looking around me, realisation hitting me, as i remember how i was last night ,making me turn bright red and look down, yep definitely was not a dream...

I looked to my right to see Zac, who was asleep on his stomach, one hand under the pillow, his head rested on, his face, facing me and the other arm on my bare stomach and lap, as i sat up, making me blush at the warmth it was giving off, seeing as we where on a hospital bed, our bodies where pressed again each other.

I lied back down and looked up at the roof, remembering everything that had happened last night, everything Zac and i talked about, even what Anna had told Zac, i remember everything... i touched my lips and smiled remembering the feeling of Zac's on them, before trailing my hand down my neck, following where his lips went the night before, smiling to myself, lovingly.

Zac's hand moved a bit on my stomach, telling me he was waking up, it dropped down lower a bit, making me gasp out, which made his eyes open immediately and look at me with a worried expression, " you okay?" he asked in his raspy boring voice, i loved so much, not realising where his hand was.

I bit my lip and pointed down a bit, his head moved in that direction and quickly moved his hand, " Shit! sorry Babe." he told me, with a apologetic face.

" no it's fine." i said blushing at him, " just wasn't expecting you hand to drop there." i cleared my throat.

Zac raised an eye brow at me but didn't say anything about it, "are you mad about last night?" he asked me, cautiously.

I shook my head and smiled, " No, thankful you did not sedate me though, but last night i would never regret."

Zac chuckled, " your hard to handle when on that medication."

" i am so sorry for being like that last night! everything i was saying!" i said too him fast, annoyed at myself.

" nothing to be sorry about, its was actually really amusing." He told me grinning, " and you practically jumped me when i told the others to leave."

" Okay so i was really sexual last night." i laughed at myself, " but totally worth it!"

" do you think Anna will come and wake us up or do you think they wait until we do?" he asked me smiling.

"well i hope it was the second one." i replied smiling back at him and got onto of him, " don't worry I'm not on my medication high." i laughed at him, before leaning down and kissed him.

He chuckled against my lips, before brining his hands up my legs slowly and to my ass, gripping it a but, making me moan a little, letting his tongue enter my mouth, as my own entwined with his, I felt Zac grin a bit, before slapping my ass a little making me gasp out a moan, making me surprised i actually liked it...

" how did you figure that out?" i asked him, pulling away a little, my breathing heavy.

Zac grinned, " you showed many secrets last night, you where just so caught up in it that you didn't care what it was."

" Ohh what else did i show you?" i asked him interested.

Zac smirked, " loads of things, one being you like being gone down on." he told me amused.

I felt myself heat up at his words, breathing getting heavier, "another being that your a rider" he continued, and grinned seeing me get all hot and bothered again.

" Damn what has in that medicine!" i let out laughing a little, " the thing you just told me, don't tell me i did them together." 

Zac just grinned and nodded at me, making me gasp, going wide eyed, " Sorry Babe, i was so caught up in my oen likes, that i didnt ask if you liked it" i said to him shyly.

" trust me everything we did last night, i liked." he nodded at me chuckling, making me blush and giggle at him, tucking some of my hair behind me ear, " also i have so many tricks up my sleeve for you now." he grinned, mischievously.

" Ohh yeah?" i asked him blushing, " show me a few." i told him smiling.

Zac grinned, pulled me down to him and kissed me quickly, hands going to may ass, and slapped it a bit to get me to moan, before he put his tongue in my mouth, making out with me a bit and caressing my ass, as my arms wrapped around his neck a bit, before his kisses slowly heard down my neck, to my chest, playing with my boobs a bit with his hands and flicked my nipple with his tongue a bit making me moan loudly, at him.

He grinned again my skin as his kissed got lower and lower, reaching my lower region, making me grab the bed head and shut my eyes, moaning in pleasure and shiver a bit at his hot breath on me, " Zac!" i moaned out loudly, as he did what he was doing, gripping my legs a bit as they shook, from beneath me, " Oh my god!, why have i not done this with you before!" i breathed out, lowering myself on him a bit more, as he gripped my thighs, as his tongue did all the work.

His pace got a bit faster, as i grinded on him a bit, moaning loudly, calling our his name, gripping the hospital bed head, and shut my eyes, as my legs felt weak, as his grip tightened on my thighs more, i was breathing really heavily, " Zac! i- i can't last for much longer!" i cried out to him, moaning.

" Don't hold back then." he told him, his hot breath hitting me, making me moan and lean into him more, he chuckled, the vibrations flowing though me making me moan even more and went back to what he was doing, making me shake even more, "Zac!" i moaned out probably really loud, as i felt myself clench a bit, and came, holding the bed head so tight my knuckles where white, and shutting my eyes, panting as i did.

Zac didn't pull away just cleaned me up a bit, as i calmed down from my high, still gripping the bed head, opening my eyes slowly, and looked down as he was finishing off, before he looked up at me and grinned, before moving back up the bed and placed his back again the bed head i was still gripping, " showed you enough?" he asked me, grinning at me.

I just sat there panting and looking at him shocked, " please do that every time me have sex." i breath out to him, letting the bed head go and let me legs fall from there kneeling position, my thighs to weak to hold me up, " and anything else i liked last night."

Zac chuckled, "anything for you, Babe." he told me, smiling.

" did i do anything to you last night that excited you?" i asked him, thinking maybe i could do something back.

Zac grinned, " everything you do excites me." he replied and chuckled, as i blushed.

I thought about last night for a bit, trying to think of things i did, before grinning, " want to have a shower with?" i asked him.

" can you even walk?" he asked me amused.

I shrugged and slowly got out of bed, my feet touching the cold floor, before i pushing myself up to stand, my legs where shaky, making me sit back down, Zac chuckled and got up, waling to me and helped me up, helping me to the bathroom, i looked down at him and grinned, as he shut the bathroom door, he turned the water on for us.

I pushed him against the wall with what ever strength i had in me left, and got down to me knee's, grinning up at him, as he looked at me shocked, before i got to work on him, making him groan and shiver at my touch, before letting out those hot, deep moans i love so much.