10 Weeks:

Darnell's Pov:

" Hey Mrs Potts!" We all greeted the older woman, as she called for us, just as we where walking to the library, we where back at the castle to see how Daya had been going, sure we had seen here during the 5 weeks but it was only for Saturday dinners or just quick pop in visits, even myself hasn't been over much seeing as Daya has been just updating her wed site, designing clothes and of course their was the factor that she was pregnant so she, didn't have such a busy schedule right now, which I'm happy for her, seeing as she works so hard all the time.

" Hello! i just came to tell you all, that Daya is in the west wing." Mrs Potts smiled at us with her usual warm smile.

" Ohh thank you Mrs Potts!" Claire, thanked the older woman, smiling warmly back.

Mrs Potts nodded, " Noon will show you the way." she grinned at us, as Noon, came out from behind her and looked at us all, " I have to go and make sure, Louis and Calum, aren't fighting over small things again." she laughed and waved a quick goodbye before rushing down the hall, hearing loud shouts at each other.

" Well Noon, show us the way." I told Noon, grinning at the black dong, who barked at me and headed in a different direction, we all looked at each other, shrugging before walking after him, though halls we had never seen before filled with beautiful architecture, art, painting and I'm guessing family treasures.

" Zac! Anna come on! let me up!" We heard Daya whine, just as Noon walked into a room, we all followed him to see a really Huge and i mean HUGE, bedroom, all elegant and luxurious, high cream and gold coloured walls, with a chandler in the centre of the roof.

On the very large bed, Lied an annoyed looking Zendaya, who was proper up a bit on some of the silk pillows of the bed, " Just let me up!! I'm pregnant not disabled!" she continued to whine at Zac who sat on the left side of the bed, where she was, holding her hand.

while to our surprise Anna, was here, heart monitor machines and other medical equipment in the one small corner of the room, as she checked the monitor, both herself and Zac, looking at Daya amused.

" Daya! you said you where feeling a bit ill! i am here to make sure you and your baby are fine, let me do my job dear." Anna laughed at Daya, as we all came and sat or stood, around or on the bed, Zac greeting us with his usual happy smile.

" But i just need to stand up! my back hurts!" Daya huffed at her and crossed her arms, pouting like a child.

Anna, rolled her eyes, amused and nodded, " Okay, just to stand up." she told Daya, smiling.

" Ohh thank god!" Daya sighed happily and sat up a but, before pausing and looked at Zac, " Yeah... i can't do this myself..."

Zac chuckled and got up, before leaning down and gently pulled her up and onto the floor, placing her down gently, " I know you can't, Babe." he told her amused.

Daya groaned and stretched her back a bit, " You did this to me!" she point at him after, then pointed to her stomach, which had grown quite a bit, from the last time we saw her, " Im 10 weeks in and i feel like i at half of a whole watermelon!" she sighed and rubbed her bump a bit.(Daya, as we all admit is small, and I'm not talking her hight, so the bump might be bigger on her.)

)