I what!?

Claire's Pov: 

" I just don't understand why you don't just let me confront her." Daya told Zac, as he pushed her around on the libraries, latter, stair thing, stopping in certain sections so she could look at the books in them, or place a book back, they where talking about a girl who works with Zac on Baywatch who won't stop texting him, even though he ignores her.

Zac groaned at her, " You really think I'm gonna let you two in the same room? Daya your two would probably attack each other." he told him, catching a few books she dropped down to him, " just ignore the texts, i don't even know how she got my number."

" Ohh so now she's a fucking creepy ass stalker." Daya rolled her eyes annoyed, " imma text her back for you." she looked down at Zac.

" and say what? don't cause trouble for yourself Daya, she would probably post the text on twitter and Instagram and then she will look like the victim." he pointed out to her, we all nodded agreeing, he hand a point.

Daya huffed, and crossed her arms, as she was pushed to the next section, " Girl need to back the fuck off, with texting gross ass things to my fiancé!" 

" hey you read it, not me, i delete them as soon as i see the number, besides you forbid me to look at them." he looked up at her, smiling.

" Yeah because she sends photos as well! you ain't seeing that junk!" she exclaimed down to him, " her ass isn't even that good anyway." she flicked some hair behind her shoulder and went back to the books, " but she does have big boobs then me..." she muttered out, annoyed.

Zac groaned and leaned against the stair, latter thing a bit, " Babe your perfect the way you are, don't go on a tantrum about if her boobs are bigger them your and what not."

" Ohh but she gets to me!" Daya said angrily, dropping another book down to Zac, who rolled his eyes and caught it, " if there is ever a baywatch 2, imma be on set with you." she pointed at Zac.

" Go a head, i mostly hang with Dwayne anyway." Zac shrugged.

" and all her parts she has in that stupid red swim suit of hers, imma be in my swimmers behind the camera." she added to him.

Zac chuckled at her, " Go ahead, but the movie won't get done." 

" how do you not look at other girls? you don't even glance at them." she asked him, leaning on the railing of the Stair-latter and looked down at him.

" Why would i want to?" he asked her, confused.

Daya shrugged, " I don't know, urges, wanting something different ?" she questioned him, " maybe I'm to boring and no fun."

Zac eyed her, " your ex's told you that didn't they? thats why your so fired up, your worried and scared that it will happen again."

Daya dropped her head a bit and sighed, " Zac they told me i was boring and no fun, when i wouldn't sleep with them, told me i was a useless girlfriend, every time we went out they would look at the other girls around me, eyeing them hungrily, before they would ask me again, will i sleep with them, i said no and the next day i found them in bed with another girl, both moaning and naked." she told him, sadly, we all winced, how could have we not known?

" Zac i know you won't do that to me, but the memory of the hurt and betrayal is always stuck in my head, it just scares me, even though i know you will never do that do me, like i said, you don't even glance at other girls, you either look at me or go on your phone, grabbing my hand and talk to me." she smiled down at him.

" and like i said, why would i want to?" Zac grinned up at her, " Daya your the only girl in see, no matter where i am, and your most definitely not boring, their all dick head for judging you by if you slept with them or not, they should have been focusing on that bright personality of yours!"