Gym:

Darnell's Pov:

It's 7 am, the next morning, as a promise to Daya we all came to the gym and was now just waiting for the couple to actually come, Daya had stayed at Zac's after much, 'Your coming home' 's from Kaz , ' am I grown ass woman' by Daya and, 'Zen, maybe listen to your dad.' by a nervous Zac, she ended up staying after assuring Kaz that she was fine and safe.

So here we where now, outside of the Gym, waiting for Zac, Daya and Dylan to get here... All the family and the TGSM cast from last night all came, as we all talked to each other waiting for the three.

All of a sudden, as car pulled up in the parking spot, in front of us all, making us all jump, having not realised there was one even driving into the lot, we looked up to see Daya's amused face, looking at out shocked ones.

" Well good morning to you guys too!" Daya laughed at us, as Zac got out go his side and to her's opening the door for her, ignoring Dylan's dramatic gasp, as he didn't open the door for him, " Thanks Boo!" Daya said as Zac helped her up, and kissed him on the cheek.

" I am highly offended you didn't open the door for me!" Dylan jokingly gasped at his brother.

" I am highly offended that you would think I would open the door for you." Zac chuckled at him and wrapped an arm around Daya's shoulders.

" Honestly Dylan." Daya shook her head amused, " come on Zac and I got you a donut, stop your whining!"

" and I had to wait in a sitting area where you where getting new gym clothes!" Dylan groaned at her.

" not my fault my ass didn't fit into my old gym tights!" Daya rolled her eye at him, leaning into Zac, "lets just go inside!"

" Okay but first..." Keala said to us all and looked at the couple, " you guys are matching!!" she squealed at them.

Daya and Zac, laughed and nodded, " where that gym couple now..." Daya replied giggling, as we all looked at there singlets,

" Daya replied giggling, as we all looked at there singlets,

" not that I work out much anyway... but ill cheer Zac on!" she continued happily, " Come on lets go!!" she exclaimed pulling Zac inside with her, we all chuckled at her and followed them inside.

" you going to your trapeze?" Zac asked Daya, as she looked over to the trapeze bit.

" need me yet?" Day asked him, turning to him smiling.

Zac chuckled and shook his head, " go on, I know you miss your trapeze." he kissed her quickly and ushered her off.

" Okay!! ill see you soon, Boo!" she said happily and kissed his cheek before running over to the Trapeze, putting her bag down and grabbed out her pink hand wrappings, and put them on, Zac smiled and went off to his own workout, Hugh, Dylan and Michael with him, as the rest of us headed over to Daya.

" you coming W.D.?" Daya asked Yahya, as she did her usual stretches she had to do before gong on the Trapeze.

Yahya chuckled at her, " yeah Anne I am." he nodded to her, making her beam, as she stood up straight.