Games:

Darnell's Pov:

" Boo! i'm home!" Daya called out as she opened Zac's house front door.

It was 10am in the morning, Zink and i had said sorry to Daya, who just laughed and accepted it but also said that she wasn't mad juts really shocked and a bit embarrassed, so now here we are, at Zac's home.

" Home? " i asked her raising an eye brow.

Daya grinned and held up her set of keys to the house, " hey I'm always here and he gave me my own keys." she shrugged, before turning and saw Zac and Dylan playing a game on their playstation.

She walked up to them and sat down next to Zac, looking at him, raising an eye brow, Dylan looked over at her quickly and laughed before turning back to the game, " Daya, his in game mode, there is no way you can get him to stop gaming."

Daya rolled her eyes at him, " then you don't understand how much Zac loves me." she told him grinning.

" okay but if he doesn't respond to you don't start crying to me." Dylan jokingly warned her, as we all sat down.

Daya grinned and nodded, " ohh i won't." she said to him confident, before turning to Zac, she grinned and crawled behind Zac and wrapped her arms around his neck, looking at him from over one of his shoulders, " Hey Baby." she smiled at him.

Zac smiled and dropped the remote and looked at her, " Hey my love!" he greeted her happily.

Daya giggled and came back around and sat on his lap, " How's the game going my King?" she asked him, before giving him a quick kiss.

" Uhh! i dying!!" Dylan exclaimed before realising why, when he saw Zac wasn't playing anymore, "Wha-!" he looked at Daya shocked, " how did you get him to stop playing!?"

Daya smirked and snugged into Zac a bit, as he hugged her, smiling, " i told you Dylan, Zac loves me so much that he will stop playing his games."

Dylan gapped at her, " that is a lot seeing as no one, even mom can get him to stop playing." 

" i'll stop anything for my Queen..." Zac told Dylan, but caressed Daya's cheek as she leans into him, smiling happily, " games are no where near as important as her."

" dang..." Austin whistled out, " you know its real love when i guy stops playing his video games for you..." he nodded, wide eyed.

" yeah so now that you guys got a full understanding of how much Zac loves me..." Daya said slowly and got off Zac, walking to the tv cabinet and pulled out two black and gold remotes and came back giving one to Zac, before sitting down next to him, " Okay boys the real winner is here." she told them, logging into her user on the tv.

Dylan looked at the two, Zac moved his arm to be around Daya, holding the remote in both hands in front of her, as she leaned into him, holding her own, " Great... you brought out the couples remotes... " he sighed to them, jokingly.

" couples remotes?" Kaylee asked, confused.

Daya and Zac chuckled a bit before holding up there remotes, both being black and gold, but on the back on them, Zac's said 'King', while Daya's said 'Queen', on it, before they put them down and entered the game, street fighter.

" I'm so out." Dylan said and turned his remote off, " you two always win."

Daya grinned at him, " and i'm only a new gamer." she said sticking her tongue out at him, " Ohh chun - Li!!" Daya squealed and picked that character, " Zac imma beat your ass."

Zac chuckled and picked a charter before the game started, " lets see about that Babe."

Daya narrowed her eyes competitive, " Ohh i am so winning this!" she told him determined and turned to the screen, just as the fight started and begun to press buttons, " Ohh yeah! Multiple kicks! baby!" she exclaimed as she pressed a button and her charter on the scene kicked Zac's multiple times.