Warning!:

Zendaya's Pov: 1 Week later.

Its been a week since we where in the Yacht on the way to some random island that Zac said we where going to... In fact when we got there He told me the island was called 'Daya isle', meaning he got me another preset and this one was a god damn island... it had individual huts as well so we all there in out own private spaces.

So a week on the island, we all had been chilling and hanging out, though i think Zac and i spend most of our time in our Hut, then anywhere else... which i don't mine, and neither does he, but come on the family would have figure out where we keep sneaking off to, that and its a hut... I'm not sure my screaming stays with in the walls of that hut, but lets just hope they are...

But being totally honest, come on! where newly weds! its bound to happen! Right now Zac and i where with the family on the beach, which wasn't that far from Zac and i's hut, ours being the largest and a bit more secluded them the others, right on the beach, with the beautiful water as its view.

" Zac!!" I screamed, laughing, as he slashed me in the face with water, as we mucked around in the ocean, " Stop slashing me!" i exclaimed to him, jumping on his back laughing, trying to take him down but failed miserably.

Zac laughed at me, " What happened, Babe? " he asked me amused,

" i can't take you down!" i huffed trying to somewhat push him into the water, still on his back, "why did you have to be so strong!"

" i don't hear you complaining at night." he pointed out to me, making me slap tight back of his head laughing and looking around to see if our family heard, thankfully i think they did not, " Hubby shhh! our families are around." i giggled into his ear.

" like they haven't figured out where we sneak off to." he chuckled at me, rolling his eyes.

I smirked and leaned down to his ear, " why don't you show me what we do, my King?" i whispered to him seductively, making him shiver as he gripped my thighs from holding them up, to support me.

" what do you want me to show you?" he asked me quietly, smirking.

I smirked back, leaning more against him, my boobs pressed to him back, " i think ill let you figure this one out..." i whispered back to him.

" get down off my back, where leaving." He told me, his blue eyes turing a shade darker making me excited, as i quickly slid off his back and pulled him with me, running to our hut, " Bye guy!! see you later!!" i called to our families, over my shoulder as we ran to our hut.

To get in you had to climb a latter so i went up first, swaying my ass and took my time, before Zac growled hotly and came up behind me, chucking me over his shoulder and climbed the rest of the way with me, as i giggled at him.

He pushed open the door and into the hut, throwing me down on the bed, as i looked up at him smiling and giggling, feeling playful, i grinned and spread my legs to him and let my hand trail down me a bit before reaching my bikini bottoms and pulled them to the side a bit, to show him, i was already really wet from excitement, moaning a bit as i felt how wet i was.

Zac growled at me, making me look at him dead in the eyes and smirk, before playing with myself, moving and arching my back a bit, still looking at him, before putting my two fingers, i was using in my mouth and sucked them, pulling them out, with a 'pop' when i did.

Zac looked down at my wet Vagina, i was just playing with, hungry in his eyes, i giggled and shut my legs, making him look up and from down there to my eyes, i gave him a playful and seductive smile before sitting up and turned my back to him, on all fours, my ass to him now.