The Hiyabunsu Clan

~AFTER EVERYONE GOT RELEASED FROM THE HOSPITAL~ (I'm lazy to erite

You were in the training ground training with your team. you were sparing against Sakura-Chan. Suddenly Kakashi-sensei stops the fight. "What's wrong Kakashi-sensei?, did I do something wrong?" you asked while sitting down to relax. "no, not at all, I just wanted to know what clan you were from" Kakashi-sensei asked you with a smile. "Oh, my clan...is it necessary to have a clan?" you ask Kakashi-sensei trying to avoid his question. "well yes, everyone has a clan that they belong to" Kakashi-sensei says a bit worried that you are avoiding his question. "Oh, w-well, I-I don't h-have one, at least I don't think I do" you hesitantly tell Kakashi-sensei. "No, dear, you do have one" A person that was sitting on top of a branch says while jumping down

"Who are you?" Sakura asks in confusion. 2 more people jumps down the tree branch. "Where are all these people coming from?" Sasuke asked you confused. you were confused like the others as well. "What do you mean?" I asked them. As they walked a bit closer to you. "before you ask anymore questions let us introduce ourselves" a female women says to you with a smile. "I'm Haruko Hiyabunsu"The female says to you with a smile. "HARUKO HIYABUNSU, AS IN ONE OF THE BEST LEGENDRY SENNIS TO EVER FIGHT? Naruto shouts at Haruko. She gives Naruto a smile and says "I see, so you know about" she let out a small chuckle. "Anyways, I'm Shun Hiyabunsu" A male who looked like he was 5 years older than you says with a small smile. "I-I'm y-yukki H-hiyabunsu" a girl who kind of looked like you says shyly. "Umm, hello, I'm-" your voice get cut of as the shy girl shouts "your (Y/N) Hiyabunsu" you look at her in confusion. "but-" your voice gets cut of again "you've grown quite a bit, Lad-". you cut of Haruko's voice "LET ME FINISH" You screamed at her. "As I was saying, But, How is that possible" you finished your last sentence. "its really sunny out here, how about we go somewhere else?" Haruko asks with a polite bow.

you arrive at your house with your team and the Hiyabunsu family. you all sat around your dining table. "wow, its so beautiful" yukki says while looking around. you brought some fruits and set it in the middle of the table and sat next to Sasuke.  "we finally found you Lady (Y/N)" Shun says with a small smile and takes a bite out of a apple. "So can someone explain" Sasuke and Naruto said in sync. "right lets begin from the start" Haruko starts to explain "We are from the Hiyabunsu clan, even you (Y/N). we were known for our powerful Kekkei Genkai also known as universal style. our clan was used as weapons during the 1st to 3rd great shinobi war. Our eyes and jutsu's can surpass any Sharingan and Byakugan. Due to our power we were constantly  used as weapons and other power resources. Due to this we were forced to hide our village and as we are able to use Universal style, we created another Dimension and moved our village there. But somehow one of the enemy found a way to get to our Dimension and destroyed half of the village, but luckily only few people died and the village is rebuild now. During that fight we lost sight of you, we thought you were taken away by the enemy and the heads of the family died while protecting......someone"

"We are part of your family, I'm your Brother Shun" Shun says with a small smile. "A-and I-I'm your t-twin s-sister" Yukki said shyly. tears of happiness rolled down your face as you realized that you actually had a family. "And there are more family members back home" Yukki says with a smile. "Did you know about this?" you ask Kakashi-sensei. He shook his head "I wasn't sure at first but after speaking with Haruko I knew for sure" says with a tired look. 'WAIT" Sasuke slams his hand on the table, everyone looked at him shock. "Are you here to take her away" Sasuke said with a annoyed expression. Haruk gave him a small smile " Guessing by your style, you must be a Uchiha, and to answer your question, no I'm not here to take her away, I'm here to train her to control her Kekkei Genkai" Haruko explains to Sasuke with a smile. "o-oh, w-well o-okay" Sasuke said while sitting back down and sighing of relief

"well anyways it was nice meeting you again sister, but I have to go now, BYE" Yukki waves at you and ran out of your house and Shun followed close behind her. "Well 'Lady' (Y/N)" Naruto started to tease you. "S-s-shut u-up" you crossed your arms on your chest and pouted. everyone started to laugh. "well anyways, Lady (Y/N) can you tell me all the universal style jutsu's you know" Haruko-Sama asked you politely. "ummm, well, ahh, this is the first time I'm hearing about this Universal style" you say while rubbing the back of your neck and laughing nervously. Haruko-Sama let out a small sigh and gave you a small smile "How about Universal style: stardust scatter?" She says while forming the boar handsign and her body started glowing and breaking down into small glowing dust and scattered around the room, everyone looked around confused and amused at the same time "this jutsu will break your body into stardust and scatter around the area, it will make it so that you can attack easier and can avoid getting hot by the enemy easier, the only down side is that your attacks will be a bit weak." she explains while undoing the jutsu and turning back to normal. "Awsome" yells in sync.

"there are more awesome jutsu's like that, we will start our training tomorrow" Haruko-Sama says while bowing and walking away. "okay not gonna lie, that was super awesome" Sasuke says with a smirk. "I know, I'm cool" you smirk back at him. after everyone left your house you quickly started to do research on the new Kekkei Genkai you just learned about so that you will understand how the Kekkei Genkai works