Long Wanted Truth

You wake up to the sound of someone calling your name. You sit up to see Haruko-Sama holding out a fried fish on a stick to you. You take the fish and started to eat it. "So, what village do you want to go to now" Haruko-Sama asked clearly enjoying her fish. "I dunno, maybe just stay out in the wilderness and train with you?" You ask a bit unsure. "I mean if that's what you want" Haruko-Sama gave you a polite smile. "What do you want to learn?" Haruko-Sama asked you trying to break the silence. "Any strong jutsu so that I can get strong" You say bluntly. 

"well.... There is one thing I want you to do... though I don't think you are ready for it..... ." Haruko-Sama hesitated a bit. You stopped eating and looked at her. "What is it?" You ask her impatiently. "Controlling Momoe...." Haruko-Sama said quietly. "I can do that?" You ask her in surprise but amusement as well. "Yes.... but there is a problem...... You will need your mothers help for this....." Haruko-Sama hesitated a bit. "You said my mom died" You tell  her a bit confused. 

"Well...even if she did die.... She sealed part of her chakra inside you.... and now you need to ask her for help" Haruko-Sama explained. "so how do I find her?" You ask Haruko-Sama still not knowing what's going on. "Well, that's the thing, I don't know how. All she told me was that you will find a way" Haruko-Sama said with a apologetic look. "Well I'm going to go and scout the area and set up some traps so that no enemy's attack" With that said Haruko-Sama leaped off. 

You sit there with your eyes closed, concentrating on your Chakra and consciousness. All of a sudden everything went white. you open your eyes to see a room with pink clouds as floor and pink clouds in the sky. In front of you was a beautiful waterfall which was sparkling and in front of the waterfall was a women with long purple hair sitting peacefully. You walk over towards to woman. As soon as you reached the woman, she looked at you, her eyes were icy blue. As soon as she saw you, her eyes widen in surprise and her eyes got watery. 

She puled you into a hug, a really tight hug. "I'm so glad I finally met you (y/n)" The woman was literally crying. You were confused, really confused. "D-Do I know you?" You ask the woman while breaking the hug. The woman wiped away the tears and started to smile. "Sorry, I just got too happy" The woman said with a apologetic bow. "You probably don't remember me because its been such a long time" The woman said while sitting back down. You sit down after her. "N-Not to be rude or anything, B-But, who are you" You hesitate a bit.

"Try guessing" The woman said with a grin. "Hmmm, lets see,...... I have no clue" You reply to her. "I guess you cant remember me, I cant blame you though. I will give you a hint, I'm the woman who gave birth to you" The woman said cheerfully. "W-Wait, Y-You are M-My mom?" You as in shock but excitement as well. "Yup" Your mom replied with a grin.

Tears of happiness started to roll down your cheeks. "Oh god, please don't cry, I-I, what am I suppose to do if a kid cries" She said while trying to calm you down. "I'm not sad, I'm just super happy" You give her a tight hug. She patted your head, "I missed you a lot (y/n)" She said while tears of happiness formed in her eyes as well. You pull away from the hug and had a huge smile on your face. "I have so many things to ask you, so many things to tell you" You started to rambling on and on about things you wanted to do.

A Slight chuckle escaped her mouth. "What's so funny?" You ask her confused. "Oh nothing, I'm just surprised by how much you've grown" She gave you a closed eyed smile. "So do you have any friends?" She asked you. "Yup loads and loads of friends" You reply. "How about a love interest?" She asked you innocently. Your grin changed into a sad smile. Your mom noticed the change in your face and her smile changed into a sad smile too. "I do, but he left me" You said while faking a smile.

"But lets not talk about that" You said cheerfully. Your mom gives you a small nod. "I have been meaning to ask, why did you seal Momoe in me?" You ask her softly. Her eyes widen in surprised. "I see you found out about Momoe" She said with a fake smile. "I will show you everything that happened in the past" She reached out her hand and rested it on your forehead. Suddenly the entire place started to spin.