The New Fire Of Konoha

"(y/n)-Chan wake up, Wake up" You open your eyes to see Naruto with a huge grin. You sit up and rubbed your eyes. "What is it Naruto" You said a bit annoyed. "We need to train and perfect our jutsu, RIGHT NOW" He had a bit more serious tone in his voice. Before you could say anything Naruto grabs your hand and pulls you out of the bed and dragged you out of the Hotel

"I can walk myself" you pull your hand away from Naruto. You and Naruto headed to the top of a hill filled with trees. You sit down under the tree shades. For some reason you didn't feel tired at all, You were fully awake. "Okay, we need to complete our jutsu if we want her to return to Konoha" He said enthusiastically. "Okay lets get to training" You said trying to sound as enthusiastic as possible. 

You and Naruto began practicing. Naruto was making a lot of progress and you were making progress to. Your 'Moeru Inseki' was getting stronger. Using that you could now take down 5 trees in a row. And Naruto's rasengan got bigger and stronger. You were getting tired so you sat down under the tree and went to sleep.

You open your eyes to see destroyed grounds and trees. You look over to see Naruto panting and with dirt all over his body. "N-Naruto-Kun, this is soo not environmental friendly" You let out a loose sight. "I still need more practice, I feel like I can make this even better" He said with a determined look. You open your mouth to say something but was cut off by a huge explosion noise. You and Naruto quickly started run  towards the explosion. People were fleeing and running away from the explosion. You jump up on to a building next to Naruto. You look down to see a huge crater.

"S-she went wild, only she can create such a Huge crater" You turn back to see Haruko-Sama, Shizune and jiraiya. Shizune had a worried look on her face. "T-This means she declined Orochimaru's offer" Shisune said hesitantly. "Oro-chima-ru's offer?" You ask shizune a bit concerned. "Yes. Orochimaru offered her a deal to let her see the  people she once loved, ONLY if she heals Orochimaru's arms" she tells you Hesitantly. "Looks like she still loves Konoha as much as she did before" Haruko-Sama said with a small smile. "She didn't change as much as we thought she did" Jiraiya said with a huge grin. "Why don't Orochimaru just get some other healer to heal his arm?" Naruto asked clearly confused. 

"As much as I don't want to admit it but, She is a great healer. She can heal his arm in a instance while others, even myself cant heal that fast" Haruko-Sama said with a ashamed look. You quickly jump down and rushed over to Tsunade's side. Everyone following behind you closely. Smoke was everywhere and dust rise from the ground as you started to run towards Tsunade.

You know Orochimaru was one of the four Legendary sennins alongside Jiraiya, Tsunaden and Haruko-Sama. all 4 legendary sennins gathering in one place can only mean trouble. You look around to see Orochimaru on his huge snake. Tsunade and a boy you recognize from the chunin exam, Kabuto. You stare at him with a frown. "Stay back kids. Let me handle this" Jiraiya said while getting ready to attack. One kick from Kabuto send Tsunade flying back. But Tsunade got back up again and charged at Kabuto. She hit Kabuto's face which send him flying back.

Tsunade's hand was bleeding with huge scars. What surprised you was, she started to heal herself while battling. Shizune quickly runs over to Tsunade and started to heal her as well. You grit your teeth and got ready to attack. Naruto did the same. You hear Kabuto giving out a laugh. You Narrow your eyes and looked at him. "Among the 4 legendary sennins, you two are nothing but a bug." Kabuto said with a smirk. "That might be true, But the smallest bug can do the most damage" You said while getting into fighting position.

"I will take on Orochimaru, Naruto you take on Kabuto" You command him. Naruto gives you a small nod and rushed into battle. You examine Orochimaru and took few steps forward. "I'm going to hand it to you kid, you've got guts. You are the kid that managed to break my skin in the Chunin exam. Lets see if you can beat me  this time" Orochimaru said while his long thoung licked his chin.