The Fall Of Truth

"This is it?" You asked the men as u stared at a small waterfall with a small patch of land in the middle of its pond. "Yes this is it... Any problem?" the men asked. "Oh no, no problem at all... its just that I thought it would be like all grand and luxurious or something" You replied without thinking. "Well... this waterfall will show you your true self" The man explained as he crossed his arms and stared at you two. "How is that possible?" Naruto asked while scratching his head out of confusion. "Its a magic waterfall. now just sit down on that patch of land in the middle of the pond and close your eyes...then you will see you true self" The men explained.

You gave him a nod and sat down on the patch of land and closed your eyes. You open them back to see another you crawl out if the waterfall. She looked exactly like you instead she had pitch black eyes and her skin was cracked up. You stared in shock as she fully crawled out of the waterfall.

"Who are you?" You asked the girl. "Silly... I'm you.. the real you" The girl replied. "The real me?" You asked in confusion. "Yes.... Now tell me... Do you blame yourself?" The girl asked as she walked towards you. "B-Blame myself?" You asked as you stepped back away from her. "Yes.. Blame yourself for letting Sasuke leave. It was your fault that you weren't strong enough. You are a coward who couldn't save her own friend.... what good are you?" The girl said as she grinned devilishly. "That's not true... I tried to stop him... I tried my best" You yelled at her. The girls grin turned into a frown. "But you didn't try hard enough" She yelled as she kicked you on the stomach sending you flying and hitting the ground.

You stand up weakly and glared at her. "You're not the real me. The real  me would care for others, the real me would never say such hateful words. And most importantly... the real me would NEVER hate someone else without a reason" You hugged the girl and whispered "Because hatred can be cured by love". The girl starts to tear up. "You defeated me." She said as she glowed and started to fade away.

You open your eyes to be back at the waterfall. "I did it... I beat my own self " You yelled out of happiness. "Great.. Now follow me and while I'm taking (y/n) to the next step Naruto finish this step" Killer bee said as he lead you into a temple like place inside the waterfall. "So what's the next step?" You asked as you followed him inside some sort of cloud room. "Its the final step where you control Momoe's chakra" He replied as he sat down and you follow closely behind."Now, listen closely. Once you are in contact with Momoe you have to forcefully take its chakra, Okay?" He explained you the steps and you simply nodded.

You closed your eyes and concentrated on coming in contact with Momoe and you succeeded. Momoe opens one eye and looked at you. "Where did the real you go" She asked as she awoke from her sleep. "Oh her... I beat her....she wasn't the real one anyways" You replied as you flew over to the seal paper and go ready to ripe it off. Momoe's eyes widen in shock as a grin appeared on her face. "Yes! Unseal me... do you think you can beat me?" She roared. You didn't reply and just ripped the seal paper of the gate.

The gate opened and Momoe leaped out of there and started to attack. You didn't attack her back, you just stood there. "Why aren't you fighting back... aren't you suppose to take my chakra" Momoe asked you in shock. "I m not going to fight you. And I'm not going to force you to give me your chakra because it rightfully belongs to you. I don't want to harm you because like the rest of us you don't deserve to feel pain at all. So I want to befriend you and earn your trust instead of forcing" You said as you looked her straight in the eye.

"Befriend? Are you out of your mind? I could kill you In less then a millisecond, aren't you afraid?" She yelled at you out of confusion. You shake your head implying 'no'. "I know that you've been hurt before, but harming others isn't the right. Everyone has been through pain and has been hurt. I know that you are a good person Momoe. You just cant show it because of how hurt you are. But work with me... you don't have to be alone. Be my friend and change how others think of you" You said as you extended  your hand out to Momoe. 

"Why do you trust me so much?  even after everything I did why do you trust me?" Momoe yelled out of anger. "What you did were horrible things... but the past is in the past... enjoy the present... Anyone can change and so can you. If you try to redeem yourself I'm sure you can and I will always welcome you with open arms... remember that" You said in a confident tone. "W-Why?" Was all she could say. "Because you are my friend...even if u don't consider me as your friend... I consider you as a part of me... my other half..... You are the closest thing I have to a family and I will always consider you as my friend even if you ripe me apart." You said as you gave her a close eyed smile.

Momoe dropped down as her eyes started to water up. "I accept defeat...." She said as teared rolled down her white fur. You smile and give Momoe a hug, she was a giant compared to you so you could only hug her paws. "I'm so sorry that I was so selfish" Momoe said in a low and sad tone. "Its fine... what matters is that you understood.... I'm really happy Momoe..." You said as you released her from the hug. "I will give you my power when ever you need it" Momoe said with a smile. You politely smile back. "Well... see you soon Momoe" You wave a goodbye

You open your eyes to be back at the cloud room. "So were you able  to take her chakra?" Killer bee asked. "Nope... she gave it to me on her own" You say with a smile as purple aura surrounded you and a cloak appeared. "Wow... this feels weird" You say as you turned back to normal. "Good job (y/n), Now... you can leave, I still need to take care of Naruto" Killer bee said as he opened back the door. 

You quickly run out of the room and went to find Kakashi-sensei. After finding him you lead him to somewhere privet so that you can talk to him. "I want to take part in the war" You said bluntly. Kakashi-sensei's eyes widen in shock. ''No you cant. Remember this war is to protect you and Naruto" Kakashi-sensei said in a angry tone. "I know.. but I know how to control Momoe's power and I don't want my friends dying just so that they can save me." you yelled out of anger. "Try to understand.... If Naruto found out he will go crazy, please (y/n)... your smart and you must understand" Kakashi-sensei said in a sad tone. You lower your head. "I understand" You said in a sad tone as you walked away.

~HARUKO-SAMA'S POV~

I really hope (y/n) is okay.... I know her better than anyone. she will probably find a way to get into the war. She doesn't like to be the damsel in distress, she would prefer to be the hero. She doesn't like to be protected instead she likes to protect. She isn't a follower instead she is a leader. I just hope she doesn't do something regretful. I will be taking part in this war as well, but if I die... who will take care of her? Well there is no time to think of such things.....  I need to get ready for the war... ..