Epilogue

~10 YEARS LATER~

"Im home..." You said in a tired voice. it was already midnight. You on the lights and dropped your grocery bag on table. You tiredly made your way to the couch to lay down. You had been going on a lot of missions. Usually you don't get a holiday. "Welcome home" A small beautiful girl said with a smile. She made her way towards you and sat down on your lap.

You softly ruffled up the girls hair. "How has academy been?" You asked the girl, who is your daughter. Her name was Sachi, meaning Child of Joy which was true because no matter how difficult her life was she was always cheerful. Sasuke and you couldn't spend that much time with her due to the missions but nonetheless she was cheerful. She had (h/c) hair like yours and black eyes like Sasukes. "The usual. Me beating everyone in the academy at everything" She had her fathers attitude but your looks.

"You are so much like your father" You said with a smile. "What are you two talking about?" Sasuke walked into the house. Sachi immediately ran up to him and hugged him. "Papa your back" She said with  her voice filled with joy. Sasuke sat down on the couch and made Sachi sit on his lap

"So..... Papa, Mama.... Are you going to come to watch me fight in the chunnin exam?" She looked at you two with hopeful eyes. You gave her a close eyed smile. "of course we are comin. We cannot miss this chance to see our daughter win the exams" You said in a soft voice. Sachi's face brightened up and a huge grin spread across her face. "So... Sachi.... what team are you on?" Sasuke asked. Sachi's bright face turned into an annoyed one. "the numbers weren't even this year so I got placed with that stupid Boruto" She let out a sigh of irritation. "I see... so the same thing happened this year too" Sachi looked at Sasuke with a confused look. "Huh? what do you mean?" She asked in a confused voice. "Well.... you see... when Mama was in academy the same thing happened and so Mama got placed In with Sakura, Naruto and Papa" You explained to her.

"I see... then that means im not the only one that became an extra" Sachi cheered. You could help but smile at her attitude. "Mama.... im tired..." Sachi yawned while rubbing her eyes. You picked her up and brought her to her room and tucked her in nicely. You placed a kiss on her forehead. "Goodnight Dear" "Goodnight Mama" You shut off the lights and went to your room.

"She looks so much like you" Sasuke said. "And she had your attitude" You replied back while sitting down on the bed next to him. "I mean.... we are her parents so its natural that she looks and acts like us" Sasuke replied with a smile. "Ya.... You are right...."

~NEXT DAY~

"Are you sure you got everything you need?" You asked Sachi again. "Mama.... don't worry... everything is fine" She reassured you. "Okay... then... can u still summon?" You asked her. "Yup... Both snakes and Jackal." she replied with a proud smile. "How about Sharingan and Kyōteigan?" Sasuke asked. Sachi flipped her hair and activated both of the dojutsus. Her left eye was a sharingan while her right eye was a Kyoteigan. "Yup...." She popped the P. 

"How abo-" Your voice gets cut off by Sachi. "You are worrying too much Mama. I will be fine... trust me." Sachi reassured. You turned your head to look at Sasuke and he nodded. You let out a sigh and nodded your head. "I know.... I believe in you... you can do it" You cheered for her. She just laughed and took bot Sasuke and your hands and started to practically drag you two to the arena.

~*~

"Hey Sachi" Boruto came running towards her, waving his hands and grinning. "Tch... Boruto" Sacho scoffed. "Hey Sachi. Sorry for Boruto's rudeness" Sakura's Daughter, Sarada, Said with an apologetic bow. "its fine Sarada-Chan.... its not your fault" Sachi gave Sarada a warm smile. 

" They have grown up a lot haven't they" Sakura said in an amused voice. "i know....they are like mini versions of us" Hinata said in her usual calm and gentle voice. "Seeing them like this bring backs so many memories" You added. "Come on... the matches are about to start." Sasuke grabbed your hand and started to walk towards the arena with Sakura and Hinata close behind and the kids in front of us, arguing about stupid and silly things.

~*~

you arrived at the arena and took a seat at the very front eagerly wanting to see your daughter fight. "Alright.... and the first battle will be Sachi Uchiha Versus Mina Akame." A girl with beautiful long flowing blue hair and red eyes stepped out onto the arena. Sachi quickly made her way to the arena as well. 

You leaned against the railing and watched the fight intensively. "This brings back memories, doesn't it?" Sasuke asked, his eyes were glued to the fight. "of course it does. we used to have so much fun back then" you said with a small laugh at the end. "Let the match begin" as soon as the match got announced to starts, the girl named Mina started to attack

Mina took out a kunai and slit her wrist making everyone get confused. She them proceeded to control the blood that was oozing out of the cut. "That's a neat trick you got there Mina, But mines better" Sachi used the stardust scatter technique and made her entire body break down into stardust. minutes later Sachi appeared behind Mina. She held a kunai to her throat with a determined look on her face. Mina just smirked and without even making a sign she teleported out of Sachi's grasp

"I see, so you are from the Hiyabunsu clan. am I correct" Mina said while a whip made out of her blood tied itself around Sachi. Sasuke matched the match with worry while you were perfectly confident that Sachi will win. Sachi was struggling to get out of the blood whips grasp. Sachi activated her Kyōteigan. her left eye turned red while her right eye was her natural color. "Time alter: Raijin" Sachi teleported right in front of her. Sachi took Mina's shock to her advantage and roundhouse kicked her in the stomach. 

Mina went flying and crashed into the wall. "And the winner is..... Sachi Uchiha" Sachi quickly ran towards Mina and helped her up. "The kekkei genkai you used, it was really cool" Sachi complemented her with a warm smile. "thank you. but yours was better" Mina said with a small smile. Sachi extended his hands out to Mina. "Friends?" Mina shook her hands. "Friends" she replied with a grin. 

You and Sasuke quickly dropped down onto the arena. the moment everyone saw you land they started to scream and yell about how awesome you are. You ignored all  the comments and made your way towards Sachi. You and Sasuke pulled her into a group hug. "You did wonderful Dear" You pinched Sachi's cheeks making her groan. Sasuke simply nodded her head in approval

Boruto and the rest of the teams comes running up to her with their parents right behind them. "Sachi did amazing" Naruto complimented. "of course she did. After all she is my daughter, Hokage-Sama" You replied teasingly. "time has passed by so quickly. it feels like that yesterday we were laughing together in the Ramen shop and going on missions together." Sakura wrapped her hands around your neck and sighed at what she said. "say, Hinata, where is Himawari? last I saw her was 2 months ago" You asked Hinata. "Himawari is with my dad. You have been going on a lot of missions. we barely get time to hang out" Hinata replied with her usual kind smile. 

"Hurry up" The kids yelled to their parents. They all ran over to their children and lead them to their homes. "Mama, Papa..." Sachi tugged on both yours and Sasuke's sleeves. You tilted your head and stared at her waiting for her to continue. "Well..... you two are very well known in Konoha. Mama is known as a savior along side Hokage-Sama and Papa is known as the strongest. Do you think I can be like you two?" Sachi was looking down at her feet. 

"of course you can. you are our daughter. But..... u don't have to be like us. you can be your own person." You said in an encouraging voice. Sachi looked up from her feet and grinned widely. "Thanks Mama, you are the best" Sachi exclaimed before running into the house with a huge grin. 

You looked at Sasuke who had a small smile on his face. You slowly took his hands and let out a sigh. "This is what I would call a happy ending, don't you think so?" You had a small smile of amusement  on your face. "we cant call this an end now can we? we still have to see how our daughters future plays out to be" Sasuke replied with the same kind of smile you had. "I guess you right.." You let out a sigh and entered the house with Sasuke following close behind.

This was truly a happy ending. everyone was happy. no more violence, people with their dream partners and children's running around free. it was like a fairy tale. one chapter ends and the new one begins.