A New Chapter Of Life

You open your eyes to see a familiar surrounding. You were on a soft white bed and your cloths were white too. You sit up and adjusted your eyes to the brightness of the room. You look around yourself and realized that you were in the hospital. You quickly hop out of the bed and was about to go out of the room, But a voice stopped you. "You shouldn't be walking around (y/n)" You look at the door to see Garaa. He was one of the boys to attack Konoha during the Chunin exam.

You started to tense up. "Don't worry, I wont hurt you, I'm here to deliver you a message given by Shikamaru Nara and Naruto Uzumaki." He informed you. You relaxed a bit and sat back down on your bed and nodded your head. "Shikamaru wanted me to tell you that he is sorry for being a shitty leader and not being able to protect you. And Naruto wanted me to tell you That he is sorry for being weak and not being able to bring Sasuke back" Garaa delivered the messages.

You feel your eyes water up as you realize that you actually, truly lost Sasuke. "Thank you" You thank garaa still not trusting him completely. "Look, I know what I did was wrong and you cant forgive me, but I have changed. The Hokage assigned me to help you on the Sasuke Recovery mission" Garaa said with a bit of guilt in his voice. "Do you regret what you did to my friends" You as Garaa hesitantly. "Yes and I hope to earn your trust (y/n)" Garaa tells you In a monotone voice and left the room.

You were about to lay down but the door opened again. You looked towards to see who it was. Walking through the door was a furious Tsunade. You gulp and got ready to get scolded by Tsunade . But to your surprise, she didn't hit you and she didn't shout at you. She just pulled you into a hug. You were surprised by her sudden act. "I'm glad you are okay" Tsunade said releasing the hug. 

"But your wounds aren't too vital, so you can go home before night" Tsunade gives you a small smile. You nod your head and laid back down. "I have a lot of things to take care of so bye" Tsunade said while walking out of the room. You let out a small sigh and closed your eyes to sleep.

~AT DAWN~

You open your eyes to see a Nurse smiling politely at you. You looked out side to see that the sun was setting. "Your free to go home Miss (y/n)" The Nurse informs you. You give her a small nod and the Nurse bowed politely and left. You went to the counter and collected your stuff and headed back home. You were feeling lonely because Sasuke would usually walk you home. "Oh my god, I would've thought that the new Hokage would've banished her already, but seems like not" "I know right. I heard that she was on the Sasuke Recovery mission as well, I'm sure she let Sasuke go on purpose" "I mean she is a monster, so I wont be surprised if she did" People were talking and whispering about you to the others. But you didn't care, you were already too sad to mind other things.

You tuned out the negative comments and entered your house. You throw your tool pouch onto the ground and laid down on the sofa, burying your face into one of the pillows. You look around your house to see if Haruko-Sama was there. You enter your room and sat down on the edge of your bed. Everything somehow reminded you of Sasuke, Konoha reminded you of him, The training field reminded you of him, the missions reminded you of him, the academy reminded you of him, Your team reminded you of him. Everything reminded you of him..

You stand up from your bed and started to fill your bag up with food weapons and other necessities. "I'm going to find Sasuke-Kun on my own and I will bring him back" you thought in your head as you put on your tool pouch and grabbed your bag and headed out. You take one last look at your home, a small smile appeared o your face. You looked at the room next door to you, it was Sasuke's. Your heart sank as you saw his apartment.

You quickly ran to konoha's front gate and was about to head out, but a voice stopped you. "Are you leaving (y/n)?" You turn around to see Haruko-Sama and Shikamaru walk up to you. You give them a nod. "If you leave like that, than you will be a missing-nin" Shikamaru said to you in his usual bored voice. "So be it" You tell him coldly. "What about your team?" Haruko-Sama asked you. "The will be better off without me. I'm going to bring Sasuke-Kun back no matter what" You tell them coldly. 

"Why are you so stubborn like your mother?" Haruko-Sama let out a small sigh. "I knew you wont change your mind easily, so, (y/n) Hiyabunsu, I assigned you with a long term mission to gather intel on Sasuke's whereabouts" Shikamaru said while handing you a scroll. "Just sign here and then you are officially on this mission" Shikamaru said while motioning to a box at the end of the scroll.

You quickly sign it. "You are allowed to do that?" You ask Shikamaru in amusement. "Well I am a chunin and close to the Hokage as well, so yea" Shikamaru started to yawn. "And I'm coming with you (y/n)" Haruko-Sama said while giving you a soft smile. you give Haruko-Sama a small nod. "I will inform your friends and your team about your mission" Shikamaru said while turning around to leave. 

"Where do you plan on going (y/n)" Haruko-Sama asked you while walking alongside you. You shrugged. "I don't plan on staying anywhere permanently, I was thinking of traveling the world and gather intel on Sasuke" You tell Haruko-Sama. "Well, I have a idea of where we can stay" Haruko-Sama said with a grin. "Where is that?" You ask Haruko-Sama. "as a legendary sennin, I have made few friends in every Nation. So if we go to any of the 4 Nations, we will be able to stay for as long as we want" Haruko-Sama informed you. You give her a small nod.

it was almost midnight. Your feet's were getting tired of leaping from tree to tree and Konoha was out of your sight many hours ago. "Lets take a break for now" Haruko-Sama suggested. You give her a nod and jumped down the tree. There you set camp and rested for the night. "(y/n), I know that loosing Sasuke hurt you really bad, Bottling up your feelings like that will cause great damage to you. (y/n) You can talk to me" Haruko-Sama said softly while sitting down next to you. "I'm fine Haruko-Sama, no need to worry" You fake a smile and tell her

She let out a small sigh. You lay down on the ground to go to sleep. "It just hurts like hell. I wish I realized how much he meant to me before I lost him" You whisper softly. Haruko-Sama gives you a sad smile. You close your eyes and drifted off to sleep. 

~HARUKO-SAMA'S POV~

I hate seeing her like this. The once sarcastic and fun loving girl is now broken and closed her heart from loving. Seeing her like that makes me feel helpless. The way she is now reminds me of Tira and her incapability to love. Seeing her like this makes me feel like I broke the promise I made to Tira. Her once bright and smiling face is now filled with coldness and fake smiles. The way she is bottling up her feelings will cause her great damage. Sasuke... the only person she loved is now gone. I need to protect her from painful feelings like this.