The Kidnap Of The Kazekage

It was early in the morning. You were on your way to the Hokage's office. Tsunade summoned team 7 to give a important mission. You arrived at the office and realized that Naruto and Sakura both were already there. You yawn as you stood next to them. "What's up Lady tsunade?" You asked casually. Sakura hits your head. "Don't be so casual, she will murder you if she gets angry" Sakura whispered to you. 

"You 3 alongside Kakashi, have a really important mission" Tsunade states seriously. "What is it?" Naruto asked impatiently. "The Kazekage has been kidnapped. I need you to bring him back" Tsunade states in her serious tone. "G-Gaara got kidnaped?" Naruto looked shocked. "The akatsuki kidnaped him, We found out that their target is the Jinchuriki's. So its most likely that they will be after Naruto and (y/n) as well" Tsunade tells you. You give her a small nod. "Also, (y/n), did Haruko tell you anything?" Tsunade asked you. "Umm, No?, I don't think so?" you said but it came out as a question. Tsunade out a sigh of irritation. "Anyways, continue on with your mission" Tsunade commands.

2 Hours passed since you left Konoha with your team. You could feel a negative energy coming from Naruto. "Naruto.... Calm down, or else the Nine Tail will take over" Kakashi-Sensei warned Naruto. Naruto started to growl in irritation. "Naruto, seriously calm down. I'm a jinchuriki too, so I know how gaara and you feel. But please Calm down" You pleaded. He looked at you and his expression softens. You give him a small smile. 

~*~

After three days passed and you all finally arrived at Sunagakure. You learn that Kankuro was poisoned and badly injured by Sasori of the red sand. Temari was devastated. Sakura started to heal Kankuro and was able to get the poisons out. You and the rest of the team was waiting outside the medic room. 

"when are we going to go and find Gaara?" You ask while tapping your feet on the ground impatiently. "After everything here is okay" Kakashi-Sensei replied in his usual Bored tone. "But we cant wait that long. If we do we might lose Gaara" Naruto screamed. You gently place your hand on Naruto's shoulder. "Naruto calm down. I want to find Gaara as soon as possible as well, but try to control your anger" You advise Naruto. He looks at you and lets out a sigh and nods his head.

The door suddenly opens to reveal Sakura. "Okay I'm all done on my side" Sakura said and untied her hair. "Why don't you guys stay and rest for a while?" Temari offered. You open your mouth to decline but Kakashi-Sensei cut you off. "We would like that" H e said while giving you a 'don't you dare decline' look. You hesitantly nod and agreed to rest. "How are you so calm in a situation like this" All of a sudden Naruto asked you. "stressing out wont do us any help, Nor will getting angry" You said while referring the last part to Naruto. 

We rested for a day and headed out to find Gaara. Along the way, a granny called Chiyo tagged along. Granny Chiyo was also Sasori's grandma. Tsunade sended Team Guy for backup as well.

~*~

We were jumping from tree to tree and Chiyo explained what a jinchuriki is and what a tailed beast is. As soon as we jumped down on to the field, Itachi appeared. "Its good to see yo again, Naruto-Kun, (y/n)-Chan" Itachi said in his usual cold voice. "Whatever you do, do not look him in the eyes" Kakashi-sensei explained. I give him a small nod and tried not to look Itachi in the eyes.  "Its easier said then done" Sakura said while trying not to look him in the eyes. "Naruto-Kun and (y/n)-Chan, you two are coming with me" Itachi said while pointing a finger at me and Naruto.

Suddenly a voice started to call you. Yo looked where the voice was coming from. You turned around to see a men holding a kunai to Sasuke's neck. Another voice called out to you. You looked at the other direction and there was another men holding a kunai to your mothers neck. Another voice calls out to you and you turn around to see another men holding a Kunai to Haruko-Sama's neck. "Who are you going to save (y/n)?" Your Mother, Sasuke and Haruko-Sama started to say in sync. You started to feel stinging pain in your head.