A Father To Be Ashamed Of

"D-Daughter?" You asked in shock. "But Haruko-Sama told me about how you lost control when you reached stage 6 of our Kekkei Genkai and how Mom had to kill you" You said while trying to process all of the information. "Tira didn't have the courage to kill me. She simply banished me to another realm and when she died I was able to break free. But I'm surprised how you are not going out of control" The men said with a smirk. "Go out of control. Now what are you talking about?" You asked in a irritated tone. "isn't it obvious?" He raised an eyebrow and looked at you. "If I knew what you are talking about than I wouldn't have asked you" You replied to him as your eyes stared straight into his. "Your so clueless child. Reaching stage 5 and not even knowing about it." The man said with a devilish grin.

"stay away from her you monster" You turn around to see a angry looking Haruko-Sama. "Haruko..... its nice to meet you again... how long has it been again?" The men said with a chuckle. "I don't have time to play around. Now tell me, why are you here?" Haruko-Sama said in a commanding voice. "Well... I'm here for my precious little Daughter of course" He said while extending his hand out to you. "Don't you dare call me your daughter." You said in a angry voice as you threw few Kunai's at him which he easily dodged by teleporting away. 

The men cracked his Knuckles and neck. "So you want to battle with me?" The men asked as he started to move towards you. "Its 2 against 1. We surely have the upper hand" You took out a Kunai and got into fighting stance. "Don't think I will go easy on just because you are my daughter" He said as he tensed into fighting stance. "I don't expect you to" You say with a smirk.

You and Haruko-Sama attacked him several times but it did no affect. You quickly jumped into the air and made a hand sign. "Lightning inferno" As soon as you said that Non stop lightning shot from the sky towards the men but he avoided getting hit my using the stardust scatter technique. From behind you Haruko-Sama created few hand signs. "Fire Release: Ashes Smokescreen" As soon as she said that the entire place filled up with smoke making it hard for the men to see. You took this as your chance to do a blind attack and made few hand signs. "Fire Release: Wrath of the Phoenix" From behind you a flame representing a Phoenixes head came and went towards the men at lightning speed. The flame hit the men. The smokescreen vanished to reveal the men with no burn marks or scratches at all.

"Nice effort, But you cant win against me" He said as he created a 10-20 Stardust around his index finger tip. "Universal Release: Dancing Stardust" The men pointed his finger tips at you and the Stardust shot towards you in lightning speed. Haruko-Sama quickly gets in front of you and stick her hand out. "Universal Release: Forcefield" Haruko-Sama created a forcefield around you and her so that the Stardust wont hit you or her. Once the stardust vanished Haruko-Sama made the ForceField vanish as well. Haruko-Sama quickly made few hand signs. "Universal Release: Star Shuriken" She created few shurikens out of Stardust and made the attack the men but he easily stopped it using his ForceField.

Haruko-Sama then charged towards the men with a Moeru Inseki in her hand. The men easily held Haruko-Sama's hair and kicked her in the stomach making her cough out blood. Haruko-Sama fell to her knees as she held her stomach in pain. The men tightened his grip on Haruko-Sama's hair which made her grunt in pain. "You monster" You said as you got into Momoe's Chakra mode and created a Moeru Inseki. You quickly charged towards him with your Moeru inseki in hand. As you were about to hit him He used Haruko-Sama as I shield. Your Moeru Inseki hit Haruko-sama and your hand went right through were she got hit. Haruko-Sama's coughed out more blood as her eyes started to loose light. Your eyes widen in shock as you watch Haruko-Sama's lifeless body fall to the ground. 

"Wasn't that unfortunate?" The men said as he looked at the lifeless body of Haruko-Sama. "How..... How can you do such things?" You said as you activated your Kyōteigan and looked the men straight in the eye. Your eyes were filled with Hatred. "She was the only family member I had..... and now you are going to pay for taking her away from me" You said in a angry voice. The men steps on Haruko-Sama. "You are mad because of her? And what family? Someone as pathetic as her doesn't deserve to live" The men said with a devilish grin.

You made few hand signs. "Universal Release: Meteorite Shower" As soon as you said that small flaming rocks started to shower from the sky towards the men. Few of the rocks hit him which gave him burn marks and bruises. You held your hand towards the sky. "Universal Release: 10 star sword" A sword shinning brighter than a star came into your hand. You charge towards the men and slashed him repeatedly giving him a huge cut on the stomach. He did a backflip and landed far away from you. "I'm impressed. But that's what I would expect from me daughter." He clapped his hands and looked at you in an amazed way.

You didn't hesitate to attack again. You quickly made few Hand signs. "Lightning Release: Wolf Attack" From behind you lightning formed in the shape of 3 wolfs. The lightning wolfs attacked the men giving him electric shocks until he became weak. Once he became weak you got into a weird stance. "That stance..... NO... DONT YOU DARE DO IT" He said in a voice filled with fear. You pointed your palm at him as your body started to glow. "Universal Release: Black Hole" A black hole formed behind him and started to suck everything near the black hole into it. "Why would you do this? Stop this... Are you trying to kill me?" He said as he screamed in fear and tried to run way but the Black Hole sucked him in. "You deserved it you monster" You said as the Black hole completely sucked him in and vanished.

You slowly walked over to Haruko-Sama and gently picked her up and hoisted her on your back. "I'm sorry.... I couldn't save you.... Please forgive me" You sat Haruko-Sama down under the trees shade. "Don't worry... I will come back from this war and I will be victorious. And then your going to have a proper burial." You said as you placed a flower near her and walked away. 

You started to leap from tree to tree and followed Naruto and Killer bees scent. As you were about to reach where Naruto was another familiar scent caught your nose. Your eyes widen in shock as you recognized the smell. "It is him...... I cant believe it.....It really is him...... its Sasuke"