A Sacrifice Worth Making

You jumped down next to Sakura who was healing Naruto. "It really is you..." You said softly. Sasuke turned around to face you. "(y/n)......." He looked straight into your eyes. "I'm back..." He said with a small smile. your confused face brightened up and you grinned widely. "Well come back... Sasuke" You gave him a close eyed smile. "Can u believe this? He wants to be the Hokage" Naruto exclaimed. You let out a small laugh. "Don't worry. I believ-" Your voice was cut off by the loud growls of the 10 Tails.

Your smile turned into a frown. "Did I miss something?" You looked everyone for an explanation. "Well.... They were able to revive the 10 tails" A voice explained. You looked over to see the 4 Hokage's casting a red barrier around  the 10 Tails. "You must be Tira's daughter" the 4th Hokage, Minato, Said with a smile. You simply nodded your head. "Alright, Listen up. When I open the barrier, everyone charge in and attack it with full force. Got it?" The 1st Hokage, Hashirama, commanded. Everyone nodded with a determined look on their face.

Hashirama opened a small entrance and everyone charged in with you, Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura at front. Before anyone could reach the 10 Tails it created creatures out of its woods and those creatures charged at everyone. Before you could say anything Sakura  stepped forward, punched the ground at full strength killing the creatures near by and damaging the ground. "There are so many" You exclaimed and destroyed another creature. Sai landed right behind you 4. "With the creatures in the way it wont be easy. We would need someone to make a huge leap towards the 10 Tails, someone to mow down the creatures, someone to heal the injured and someone to distract the 10 tails-" Before Sai could finish his sentence, the 4 of you bit you thumb and summoned their summoning. 

"Don't worry, this guy can jump a huge distance" Naruto summoned the huge frog, Gamakichi. "Mow down the creatures?. Got it" Sasuke summoned the huge snake, Aoda. "Now that I have my 100 healing technique I can stay by everyone and heal them." Sakura summoned the giant slug, Katsuyu. "And finally, You can count on me to distract it" You summoned the Jackal Queen, Tskuminio. Sai and everyone else stared in awestruck.  "Of all places to see the 4 Way-Dead Lock, I never expected to see it here" Minato said in a amazed voice. "This is a sign of a new era" Hiruzen added. "Alright. Gamakichi. Make a huge leap towards 10 Tails." "Aoda, mow down all those creatures, Don't stop at all" "Proceed on Katsuyu" "Tskuminio, You will act as a distraction" the 4 of you commanded their summoning and they acted accordingly. Gamakachi leapt towards the 10 Tails, Aoda started to mow down the creatures, Katsuyu turned into smaller slugs and climbed onto the injured peoples shoulders and healed them and Tskuminio started to attack the 10 Tails and distracted it so that Naruto can attack.

The 3 of u decided to do a combined attack. "RASENSHURIKEN" "AMATARASU" "NOVA BLAST" The three of you threw the attack at the 10 Tails. Narutos Wind Rasengan strengthened Sasuke's Fire and your Nova blast gave both of the attacks a boost. The attacks hit the 10 Tails and the smoke cleared to show an unscratched beast. "Not even a single scratch?" Tskuminio said in shock.

~*~

Everyone had been fighting non stop, doing whatever they can to help Team 7. Despite their effort Kaguya Otsutsuki was revived. Everyone was trapped inside the Infinite Tsukuyomi. The only people remaining are Naruto, You, Sasuke, Kakashi-Sensei and Obito. Kaguya had been teleporting from realm to realm and she had trapped Sasuke in another Realm. Obito happily decided to help her to rescue Sasuke by teleporting her around to Kaguya's realms. 

"A-Almost.... P-Please let there be enough Chakra left" You transferred your chakra into Obito who was opening the portals to the realms. You were able to get a glimpse of Sasuke before your eyes became blur because the lack of Chakra. You were about to fall onto the ground but luckily someone caught you. "Be careful next time" Sasuke helped you stand. "Thanks.... im just glad you are okay" You gave him a weak smile. Obito quickly teleported us back to Naruto who was fighting Kaguya.