New Jutsu's

you were at Ramen Ichiraku with Naruto having a eating contest to see who can eat the most Ramen. All of a sudden Sakura burst into the Ramen shop and grab you two by the shirt collar and drag you two out of the shop "you two were suppose to meet the team on the training field 1 hour ago" she screams at you two and drag you two all the way to the training field. "But-But Ramen" you fake cried.

"finally you two came" Kakashi-sensei said while handing out your team a form sheet. "what is this?" you ask Kakashi-sensei while examining the. "umm, well , that's the chunnin exam application form, I personally requested you 4, and well, umm, you only have 5 more days to train." Kakashi-sensei explains while rubbing the back of his neck. "WHAT? WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US SOONER?" You and Naruto yell in sync. "well you will find me in my office in 5 days so hand me the forms in 5 days. Bye" After saying that Kakashi-sensei vanished

"well guys, I need to head out and find Haruko-Sama, bye guys" you gave them a small wave and ran of to your house. you quickly enters your house and slammed the door shut. "Oh, Lady (Y/N), welcome home" Haruko-Sama greeted  you. "Than- WAIT, how did you get in?" You yelled out at her. She lets out a small chuckle. "you're just like your mother, to answer your question, you left the door open" She explains to you. "OH, right, forgot" You laughed nervously. "Anyways, I need you to train me, the chunnin exam is coming up and I need to get strong" you say while fist bumping the air. "Sure, lets train" she says while opening the door and motioning you to follow. "right now?" you ask her. She gives you a nod, you follow her into the forest, she brings you into the deepest part of the forest and sat down on a rock.

"so what are we learning?" you ask her while your eyes were shinning out of excitement. "well as we only have 5 days, I will teach you 2 simple yet affective jutsu's" she explains while motioning to a rock next to her, signaling you to sit down on that rock. you went over and sat down on that rock. "the jutsu's we will learn are 'Universal style: Stardust scatter' and 'Universal style: Northern star bomb' these are the basic and the most simplest jutsu's, but they are super affective". She explains to you and demonstrated the 2 jutsu's, the stardust scatter one made her body breakdown into stardust and scatter across the area and made it easy for her to attack  the enemy and dodge the attacks, the Northern star bomb on created about 10-20 bombs which looked like stars.

"THATS SOOOO COOOOOL, HOW DO I DO THAT?" You started to squeal. "Have patience dear, I'm about to tell you" she pets your head and starts to explain. "For the stardust scatter one, you will need to use the boar Handsign and concentrate one your body breaking into parts and say 'Universal style: Stardust scatter, try it" she says to you while crossing her legs. you concentrate on your body Breaking down into dust and did the Boar Handsign and said "Universal style: Stardust scatter. You were able to break down half of your body into star dust. "That's good dear, now for the Northern star bomb one. You need to use the Dog Handsign and concentrate on dividing your chakra into a physical ball shape, now to do this you must be able to take chakra from out of space and say 'Universal style: Northern star bomb' " She explains to you but you don't understand. "what do you mean?" you scratch your head in confusion and asked her. Haruko-Sama let out a small chuckle. "concentrate on the chakra outside your body, than you can gain chakra from space." this time she explains more simpler. "Oooh, I get it" you say while concentrating on the chakra outside your body, you do the Dog sign and concentrate on dividing your chakra into bombs and said "Universal style: Northern star bomb" behind you 1 BIG bomb appeared. "dear I said many bombs NOT 1 big bomb" She lets out a sigh and chuckled. "I am doing that"

you continued to do the same steps over and over again. "stop concentrating so much chakra into one bomb" Haruko-Sama yells at you. "I'm not" you yell back at her.

~AT RAMEN ICHIRAKU WITH THE TEAM~

"Soo, (Y/N)-Chan, what did Haruko-Sama teach you?" Sakura asked you curiously. "Hmmm, lets see, its a surprise" you gave her a close eyed smile. "EEEEH, come on (Y/N)-Chan, please tell us" Naruto started to whine. "Hn, I'm looking forward to see you fight (Y/N)" Sasuke says while smirking. "So what did you guys do?" you ask your team while ordering another Ramen bowl. "Well, I trained with pervy sage" Naruto exclaims happily. "Pervy sage?" you question Naruto. "Oh he is one of the legendary sennin, but he is a big Pervert" Naruto explained. "Well they do say 'a masters pupil is the exact copy of the master" you mumble to yourself. "ARE YOU CALLING ME A PERVERT (Y/N)-CHAN" he yells out. "I'm not denying that I said that" you tell him with a smile. "you're so mean (Y/N)-Chan" he started to whine. You let out a small chuckle. "well anyways I'm going to go to sleep early today as tomorrow is the Chunnin exam, bye guys" you wave them a good bye and quickly ran of to your house

~BACK HOME~

"welcome back Lady (Y/N), I made dinner, would you like to eat?" she asks while pointing toward some rice balls, sweet dumplings and some fruits on the dinning table. "umm, sorry I already ate with my friends, but maybe next time, also just call me (Y/N), no need of adding the 'lady part" you tell her politely. "okay Lad- I mean (Y/N)" she says to you with a smile. you gave her a quick hug and went upstairs and put on your pajamas and went  to sleep