Problem After A Problem

"I-It Cant be you" Your voice was shaking a bit. "Oh, Is the 'Pride' Of the Hiyabunsu clan scared" the boy started to tease you. "SHUT UP" You yell at him while getting ready to attack. You make the hand sign to do a jutsu But The boy smirks and attacks you using Kunai's and Shurikans. You quickly break the sign and  dodge the attacks. You land on the top branch of a tree, You quickly make the sign to perform a jutsu again But was interrupted by The boy attacking again. 'I will have to use Taijutsu, But I cant get near him, Damn it. There has to be a way ' You think to yourself while still dodging his attacks.

You land on a branch and quickly summon about 10 Shadow clones. You saw the Boy smirk. "That smirk on your face wont stay for long, Kale" You say while smirking. "I wonder about that" He said while looking at the branch I was on. "What do y-" Your voice gets cut of as the branch you were on broke. All your Clones vanish and you were inches away from hitting the ground, your eyes closed on its own. Suddenly there was flash of blue and you open your eyes to see Sasuke carrying you bridal style. He sets you down. "A thank you would be nice" Sasuke says teasingly. "Whatever, I didn't need your help anyways, I could've saved my self" You say while pouting. 

"So, (y/n), Who is he?" Sasuke asks you while jumping down the tree branch. You jump down after him. "He is Kale. He is known to control 3 Chakra natures" You explain to him. "I see" Sasuke says softly. There was silence for a bit. "You see what?" You ask him jokingly. "Wha- No I mean as in- Like-, forget it, I will end him in one blow" Sasuke said while charging towards him to attack. Kale stood there with his arms crossed and a smirk on his face. "SASUKE-KUN, STOP" You were able to stop him just in time. "What is it (y/n), I could've ended him with that blow" Sasuke said cockily. You facepalm yourself. "You are becoming just like Naruto know. You cannot attack him like that. He has a special Kekkei Genkai where there is a invisible, toxic poison barrier Protecting him. If you step even one more step closer to him, you will die" You tell him in a irritated tone

Sasuke quickly return backs to your side. "Lend me your ears. I Have a plan" You gesture him to come close to you. After you explain Sasuke your plan, He gives you a small nod and gets into fighting stance. You create 3 Shadow clones. "You think only 3 Shadow clones can take me down" Kale started to laugh like a maniac. You smirk and started to do the Northern Star bomb and your clones do the same. You than control the bombs and attack Kale using them. After all the bombs are gone, Sasuke creates loads of Clones and attacked him. His clones got destroyed before they could reach Kale.

You Narrow Your eyes and observed how Kale was. "SASUKE-KUN NOW" You command him. He gives you a small nod. Sasuke creates a Chidori and you create a Moeru Inseki. "MOERU INSEKI" "CHIDORI" You and Sasuke both yell at sync. As soon as both of yours attacks hit Kale, he went flying few meters. "Good job you both" A familiar voice said. You turn around to see Kakashi-Sensei clapping for both of you. Naruto voice shouting and yelling out of awe. Sakura was squealing and going on about how cool Sasuke was. And Haruko-Sama gave you a proud look

"I must agree, you both make a great team" A man with long white hair complimented you both. "Thanks, but who are you?" you tilt your head and looked at him curiously. "Oh him?" Naruto said while pointing at the man, "He is Pervy Sage" Naruto answers your question. "OOOH, He's the pervert you talk so much about, He sure do look like one" You whisper the last part to yourself. The man somehow heard you, "I'm a respected Legendary Sennin, Who fought in the second Shinobi great war. They call me 'Jiraiya the Toad sage'" Jiraiya said with pride. "That's so not true" Naruto yells.

"Well anyways, I'll be taking Sasuke away for training. Bye" With that said Kakashi-Sensei and Sasuke both disappeared. "Its been soo long since I saw you, Haruko" Jiraiya said to Haruko-Sama who was taking care of Kale. "Hmm? oh, ya its been so long, 'Pervy Sage'" Haruko-Sama said mockingly. "Well, my parents must be looking for me now, bye" Sakura yelled while running off. "You two know each other?" You ask Haruko-Sama and Jiraiya. "OF COURSE THEY DO, THEY FOUGHT IN THE GREAT WAR TOGETHER" Naruto shouts out. "Wait, that means you're a LEGENDARY SENNIN TOO?" You unintentionally yell the last part. "Mmhmm. I still remember the days we fought together." Haruko-Sama said with a smile

"Anyways, I saw how you fought and I would like to take you on a mission with me and Naruto to search for the certain person, Would you like to come along?" Jiraiya Asked you. You give him a small nod implying 'Yes'. "WAIT A MINUTE, I DIDNT SAY SHE CAN GO. WHAT IF SHE DIES?" Haruko-Sama Started to freak out and started to list everything that could go wrong. You sweatdrop, "Umm, Haruko-Sama, Have a little faith in me" You tell her while giving her a small smile. "Then I'm coming with you, but first in need to hand this boy over to the police" Haruko-Sama said while hoisting Kale on her back. You give her a nod headed to the police station with her. 

"I'm really proud of your, (y/n)" Haruko-Sama complimented you and gave you a Soft smile. "Thank you, Haruko-Sama" You thank her while smiling to yourself. "Say, Haruko-Sama. I read a book about our Kekkei Genkai, and your name wasn't in the Known Wielders list, Why is that?" You  ask Haruko-Sama curiously. "Its because I'm not a Universal style wielder." She tells you softly. You raise an eyebrow, "Than how are you able to do the Jutsus?" You ask her confused. she lets out a small chuckle, "Your mother gave half of her power to me while taking her last breath. She wanted me to teach you to Harness the power within you." She explains to you. You were silent the whole way to the Police station and back, you were taking in all the information you just learned.....