A Change Within

As soon as you arrived at Konoha, Tsunade called you and Sakura to the Hokages office. You and Sakura quickly went to the Hokage's office. you walk a head of Sakura and knocked on the door and entered.

"Did you call us Tsunade-sama?" you as in a calm voice. "Yes, we have found whereabouts of Sasuke" As soon as Tsunade said Sasuke, your eyes widen in shock and happiness. "Y-You really did?" Sakura asked clearly as shocked as you are. "Yes and that's why we will need team 7 to go. Now as Kakashi is admitted, I have found a temporary replacement for kakashi and sasuke" Tsunade explained. You and Sakura nod in agreement. "And (y/n), don't let your emotions get in your way" Tsunade warned you. You let out a sigh and agreed. 

"What about Naruto?" You asked Tsunade. Tsunade cracked a smile. "No need to worry about me, I already found out. Alright. Lets go team 7" Naruto screamed enthusiastically. You let out a small chuckle and Sakura was glowing out of irritation. "Alright. You 2 are dismissed" Tsunade commanded and you leaped out of the window and caught up with Naruto.

"Naruto wait u-, oh hi shikamaru, Choji" You greeted your friends. "Oh, hey (y/n), Long time no see" Choji shouted while bear hugging you. "I'm here too" Shikamaru complained. "We can see th-" Naruto's voice was interrupted by a white tiger with black out lines attacking him. You quickly take out 3 kunai's and destroy them. You and Naruto look up to see who attacked you and on top of the roof was a boy with black hair and pale skin. He kept drawing on his scroll and the drawings came to life and attacked you and Naruto. You dodge the drawings attacks and killed them all in on slash.

You and Naruto quickly run up and attack him in sync. He blocked both of yours attacks with his sword. "Teme, why did you attack ?" Naruto screamed in irritation. "To see how strong my new teams are" With that said he disappeared. "Ugh, GUYS, ASUMA-SENSEI IS GOING TO GET MAD" Ino screamed at choji and shikamaru. "sorry. we just got attacked by some freak" Choji answered. Ino looked at you. "EEEH, That's Naruto and (y/n). I Hope yo don't mean them" Ino shouted. She grabbed Choji and shikamaru by the ear and dragged them away.

~*~

It turns out that the freak that attacked you will be with you on your team with a new captain called yamato. You 5 quickly headed out to the location. Along the way, You 5 stayed in a inn because it was getting late.

"(y/n), are you ready to go?" Yamato asked you. You let out a sigh and nodded. You 5 quickly left. You use you sensory to take up Sasuke's scent. "Its faint, but I can make it out" You replied while struggling to track the scent. "That will be enough" Yamato commanded. You stop tracking the scent and relaxed a bit.

Before anyone could say anything, Orochimaru appeared. "Good to meet you again (y/n), Naruto" He said while his tongue licked his chin. His snakes started to climb up your body, But you destroy the snakes and stood next to Yamato. Naruto's 9 tails came out and Yamato commanded you to stay back. you did as you were told to and stayed back. 

~*~

After a while passed. Orochimaru retrieved and Naruto turned back to normal. You quickly run over to them. "Where is Sai?" You ask in confusion. "He betrayed us and went with Orochimaru" Sakura explained in a irritated voice. "Why that little b-" "Language" Yamato cut your voice off. "Sorry" You say as you give a small bow. "I have Wood clone following them" Yamato said. Naruto started to wake up slowly. "Naruto" Sakura screamed out of happiness. "We found their hideout" Yamato said while getting ready to leave. You give a small nod and got ready to leave.

~*~

After running for several Hours you finally came to the base. Yamato broke into the base from under ground. Each of you guys split up to find Sasuke. You kept on running around aimlessly and walking into every room to see if he was there. "Sasuke-Kun must have gotten strong as well. He probably doesn't even remember me " You thought as you kept on searching. 

Suddenly there was a HUGE explosion sound and you quickly run towards the sound. You entered a room. The room didn't have any roof and it looked like that a explosion happened in that room. Soon enough everyone else came. You look up to see Orochimaru next to SASUKE?. 

Sasuke's eyes met yours. He had a shocked expression on his face. "(y-y/n)? Is that really you?" He stuttered while saying your name. "Yes. Please come back" You pleaded him. "I-I don't want to hurt you (y/n)" He said while avoiding looking at your eyes. "Sasuke-Kun, what did I tell you?. Feeling that way will make it hard for you to hate. Forget her and concentrate on your revenge" Orochimaru told Sasuke. 

"Sasuke, Teme, why did you leave? Come back" Naruto shouted out to Sasuke. Sasuke jumped down in front of Naruto and was about to stab Naruto but Sai stopped him. You let out a sigh of relief. You charge at him with a kunai but stopped in mid attack. You tighten your grip on your kunai. "I-I cant...." You mumbled as your eyes started to water. "(y/n), you've gotten strong and more beautiful, But this is good bye" He said while jumping back up to orochimaru and teleporting away. "H-He has changed so much, and yet he remembered me " You thought as your grip on your kunai got loose and it fell on to the ground. 

"(y/n), are you okay?" You hear Sakura calling out to you. "Yeah, somewhat" You replied in a soft voice. "Lets head back. This mission was a fail" Yamato said in a sad tone. "DAMN IT, I couldn't bring him back yet again" Naruto screamed in anger. "Its not your fault, its mine" You replied a you get ready to leave. "If only I was strong enough" You mumble to yourself

~*~

You all headed out to go back to Konoha. Along the way everyone was quite because they didn't want to say something bad and upset you. You let out a sigh. the words Sasuke said, "I love you (y/n)"  kept on ringing in your head. You kept on thinking about the good times with Sasuke. "If only he was here" you thought as a small smile found its way onto your face.

--------------------------------------------

FINALLY A CHAPTER IS OUT

THANK YOU GUYS FOR BEING PATIENT

GOOOOOODBYE