A New Journey Begins

You and Haruko-Sama were on your way to the Main Front gate of Konoha. Haruko-Sama insisted on giving you a piggyback ride, so you let her. After reaching the gates, You hop off of her back and ran over to Naruto's side. "Wow, you're actually coming?" Jiraiya asked Haruko-sama with a shocked face. "Of course I'm coming, After all these years, I'm finally going to be able to see the Slimy Slug Princess herself. SO OF COURSE IM COMING" Haruko-Sama accidently yells the last part. "Doesn't seem like the Legendary Sennin's get along that well" You Whisper to Naruto and he gave out a chuckle.

"Well, Lets get going than" Haruko-Sama said a bit impatient. "Right, First we will be heading to the Hima District, and if we don't find her there than we will go to Red-Light District." Jiraiya said while showing you all a map. "Well, do you have a picture of her, or any description?" You ask Both Jiraiya and Haruko-Sama. "Hmm, lets see. She Likes to Gamble, She is super strong. AND She has HUGE boobs" Jiraiya described her. "And lets not forget that she is super short-tempered, She is also weaker than me"  Haruko-Sama said while pouting. "She is more stronger than you Haruko, No need of getting jealous" "Sooo NOT true" Jiraiya and Haruko-Sama started to argue about who is stronger.

"CAN WE JUST GO ALREADY" Naruto finally snaps. "Right, lets head out." Jiraiya gives Naruto a small nod. You all walked out of Konoha and started to walk on a dirt path, which you presume leads you to The Hima District. The entire 

~AT THE HIMA DISTRICT~

"Right, we are here"  Jiraiya said while pointing at the sign that read 'HIMA DISTRICT'. "Wow, thank you for pointing out the obvious, I wouldn't have guessed that" You say sarcastically while rolling your eyes. "Come on (y/n), Don't be like that. instead of that BEAT HIM UP" Haruko-Sama encouraged you. You just stared at her as if she was crazy or something. Jiraiya's sweatdrop. "W-Well we will be staying in this hotel" Jiraiya said while walking into a hotel. You and Naruto follow behind him

"You don't mind all 4 of us sharing a room right" Jiraiya Asked you. 'Oh GOSH, no way I'm spending a night with a pervert ' You though in your head. You bit your lips before replying. "No, I don't mind at all" You say with a forced smile. 'IDIOT, WHY DIDNT YOU SAY 'NO'? ' You yelled at yourself in your mind. "Great, our room is- OH MY GOD, WHAT A HOT LADY" Jiraiya screamed with the creepiest face you've ever seen. You all turn around to see a super cut girl blowing Jiraiya a kiss. You started to gag. "Here have this key (y/n)" He threw the Key at you and started to go after that Lady.

Haruko-Sama lets out a small sigh. "ill go get him" Haruko-Sama said in a irritated tone. You and Naruto gave her a nod and went to your room. You sit down on the floor and leaned against the wall. "Hey, Hey, (y/n)-Chan. Look at this" Naruto said with a he grin. He had a blue ball of chakra in his hand. "So, So, do you think its cool. Its called a Rasengan." He said while sitting down in front of you and the Rasengan disappeared. "Ya, its pretty co-" your voice was cut of by a knock on the door. "ill go get it" Naruto said while standing up and going over to the door.

He opened the door and in front of him stood 2 man wearing a black cloak with a red cloud on it. On of the man had a black hair tied back into a ponytail. The other man had Blue skin with...Gills?. "Naruto-Kun, who is it?" You walk over to the door to see who it was. you were standing face to face with those 2 man. "Look itachi, The jinchuriki of Momoe. We hit the jackpot" The shark looking man said to itachi. "Should we take her too, I know our leader wants her as well" The shark looking men said with a smirk. "No, we were assigned to take Naruto, Not her. I'm sure Leader-Sama will send someone to hunt her down as well" Itachi told his friend.

In an instant Itachi took Naruto and started walking away. You attacked him using Shurikans and Kunais. The shark man deflected all of them using his sword. He rests his sword on his shoulder and gives you a smirk. Itachi turns around and looks at you. His eyes were emotionless. "Kisame, don't Kill her. Remember we need her alive." Itachi says that to Kisame and turns around to leave again. Naruto was trying his best to get out of Itachi's grip but he failed. "I will let you take Naruto over my dead body" You say darkly to Both of them. Itachi stops again and looked at you, While Kisame just smirked. "You are really confident for someone who is about to die" Kisame said while getting ready to attack you.

"Uchiha...Itachi..." A familiar voice said. You turn around to see Sasuke. "I have lived up until now, JUST TO KILL YOU" Sasuke said darkly. Your eyes widen and dart towards Itachi. You furrow your eyebrows. 'so he is Sasuke's brother, AND the killer of my clan' You started to boil in anger as all sorts of thought went through your head. Before you knew it, Sasuke was attacking Itachi with his chidori. Itachi held Sasuke's neck and lifted him up and threw him against the wall. "My goal is not in you Sasuke, its Naruto. Come to fight me when you became stronger.

Sasuke started to grunt in pain. He couldn't get up and he was bleeding heavily. As bot Itach and Kisame was distracted by Sasuke, You took this as your chance to attack him. You quickly create a 'Moeru Inseki' and charged at them. As you were about to hit Kisame, his sword protected him and you felt your Chakra getting sucked out. You quickly pull back from your attack and got ready to attack again. You created shadow clones and all your shadow clones started to throw Kunai's and Shurikan's at Itachi and Kisame. 

You quickly body flicker in front of Itachi and was able to touch Naruto's foot before getting kicked in the stomach by itachi. But you held onto Naruto's foot and body flickered him to safety. Just in time Haruko-Sama and Jiraiya appeared. Haruko-Sama started to heal Naruto and quickly body flickered next to Jiraiya. "Good job at getting Naruto back (y/n)" Jiraiya complimented you. "But ill be taking it from here" Jiraiya said in a serious tone and without taking his eyes of both of them

"I see you didn't fall for our trap" Itachi said referring to the puppet like thing in his hand. "It took me a while to realize it, but Haruko helped me realize that it was a trap." Jiraiya said, still not taking his eyes off of Itachi and Kisame. Haruko-Sama stood up after healing Naruto and got ready to attack. "Jiraiya, use THAT jutsu" Haruko-Sama commanded Jiraiya. Jiraiya gives Haruko-Sama a nod and made a hand sign. "No one has ever been able to escape this jutsu" As soon as he  said that, Your surrounding all turned soft, squishy and slimy. 

the walls started to close in on you. You closed your eyes tightly. The walls stopped and you open your eyes to see a HUGE hole on the wall. "Looks like they got away" Jiraiya said with a sigh.  Out of nowhere Gai-Sensei appeared. "Sorry all of you, but Sasuke ran off on him own, ill be taking him back him now" Gai-Sensei said while Hoisting Sasuke on his back and running off.

you stood up and went over to Naruto. He looked at you and Grinned. "Thank you for saving me, (y/n)-Chan" Naruto Gives you a thumbs up. "Anyways, we will be heading out to Red-Light District next morning, She is most likely to be there than here, as she likes to gamble. So rest for a while, both of you" Jiraiya said while giving you a smile, which somehow looked creepy, at least for you. You and Naruto give him a small nod and headed inside the room. You set your sleeping bag on the floor and fell right asleep. You were super tired by the encounter that happened today...