The Island

You were laying down on the middle of a pond. You stood up slowly to see a beautiful surrounding. Suddenly everything started to flash red and in front of you laid dead bodies of shinobi. You had a kunai which had blood dripping off of it. your hands were covered in blood. Each drop of the blood made the clear blue pond Blood red. "You did this (y/n). You are a monster and there is no denying that" A men said as his head was tilted to the side and had a wide evil grin. You couldn't see his face clearly as the men was glitching out.

You shot up from your bed and looked around your surrounding with wide eyes. There no longer was any dead bodies. In front of you stood Naruto and Kakashi-sensei looking at you with a worried expression. "(y-y/n) are you okay. You were mumbling in your sleep saying that you 'Murdered them' Are you really okay" Naruto leaned in closer and observed you. You lean back a bit. "Ya. I'm fine" You mumbled as you looked down on your hands. There was no blood covering your hands. You felt relieved.

"What are you doing here?" You asked as you stood up and grabbed your tool pouch as well as your Headband. You put on your tool pouch and tied your headband around your waist. "Oh about that. Kakashi-sensei will be taking us to a island Paradise for vacation. That might be the place the toad king talked about" Naruto shouted. You put your hands on your ears. "Are you seriously this loud in the morning?" You ask in disbelief. Naruto nodded his head. "Well, if you don't want to be late then better get going." Kakashi-Sensei said while walking out of the tent. You and Naruto follow closely behind him. 

~*~

After going to the port, you and the rest got on board a wooden ship and sailed away. Along the way you guys had a lot of challenges and hardships and the worst part was that Guy-Sensei was sea sick. After arriving on an island we waited there for the people form Hidden Village Of Clouds to pick you guys up. The Hidden cloud people arrived with a HUGE metal ship, though it didn't seem that clean. 

You hop onto the boat with the help of a men. "Thank you" You thanked the men and ran over to Naruto. Before you could reach Naruto the boat started to sway. Suddenly the waves started to get higher and the boat started to lose its balance. Suddenly from the sea ascended a HUGE squid. The squid started to attack the boat. you dodged his tentacles. Naruto stood there with his hand held high. "Come and take me octopus" He screamed at the top of his lungs. The tentacle was about to crush Naruto. You facepalm and quickly teleport to him and get him to safety. "That. is. not. a. octopus" You huffed. "Octopus has 8 tentacle's NOT 10" You yelled at Naruto. Naruto awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck and let out a fake and awkward laugh.

Suddenly there was another Tentacle. This time it looked like it belonged to a octopus. The octopus easily beat the squid. You stared as the octopus turned back into a human who started to rap....... Really badly. You point at the men. "Now you see, THAT was an octopus" You informed Naruto. "S-Sorry" Naruto said hesitantly. "You ALMOST got yourself killed" You yelled. "We're here" A men announced.

You jump off the boat and land perfectly on your feet. "Yo, Yo. what's up dude's" The men who raps rapped. "My Name is killer bee, whats yours?" Killer bee spun around and pointed at you. "U-umm, (y/n)...." You said while stepping back a bit. "And I'm Uzumaki Naruto, Ya Know" Naruto butted in. "tch, Ya Know kid" Killer bee said. You slowed down your pace so that now you are now at the back. "Whats wrong (y/n)?" Kakashi-sensei asked while he slowed down his pace as well. "I'm just worried for the war" You mumble quietly so that Naruto doesn't hear you. "Oh, you know about it?" Kakashi-sensei looked a bit shocked. "Don't worry everything will be fine" He reassured you. You give him a weak smile and started to walk a bit faster.

You arrived at a mansion like house. You were lead to a room right next to Naruto and was said that this is where you will be staying. You plop down on your bed and sighed. You rolled over to your side and looked towards the door. You quickly stood u and ran towards Naruto's room. You knock impatiently on Naruto's door. Naruto swung the door open. You grab him by the wrist and dragged him outside his room. "We're going to make that octopop guy teach us how to control Momoe and the 9 tails." You announced and your voice eco through the hallway.

You and Naruto quickly ran towards killer bee's room. You and Naruto both knocked impatiently on his door. Killer bee opened the door and looked at you both. "Oh that Ya know kid.... what do you want?" Killer bee asked bluntly. "We need you to teach me and (y/n) how to control Momoe and the 9 tails." Naruto said in a happy tone. Killer Bee held his fist up to you and Naruto. You and Naruto give him a fist bump and he turned around yo go back inside. 

Before you could react he slammed the door shut and a men walked up behind you two. "What are you doing here (y/n), Naruto?" The men asked. "Were here to get the octopops to teach us to control Momoe and the 9 tails but he wont help. Does he not understand how it feels to be a Jinchuriki? Why isn't he helping us? He should understand" Naruto screamed at the top of his lungs. A frown appeared on the men's face as her picked Naruto up by the neck. "You brat. You don't know what he had gone through. You can just assume things" The men said with a voice filled with anger. 

"Let him go"  You yelled as u kept trying to separate them. The men lets go of Naruto and started at you and then back at Naruto. "Did he Fist bump you 2?" The man asked in a serious tone. You both looked at each other and nodded. "Then follow me" The men said as he turned around to leave. "Go where?" You tilt your head and asked him in confusion. "To the Falls Of Truth" He said while walking away. You and Naruto follow him close behind. "The Falls Of Truth? Whats that?" You asked as you finally caught up to him. "You will see......" 

---------------------------------

HEY GUYS

AGAIN SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE..... SAWWY...

BUT HOPE U ENJOYED THIS. 

I WILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE

Key word: WILL