The 4th Great Shinobi War

You wake up to the sound of screaming and shouting. Adjusting your eyes to the light you walked towards where the yelling was coming from. You walk over to see Naruto being held back by Iruka-sensei and some other ninjas. "Whats going on here?" You asked as you rubbed your eyed and walked towards them. "Oh (y/n)... Naruto here was being stupid and thinking that a war was going on" Iruka-sensei said with a convincing smile.

"They keep saying there isn't a war but I can sense it thanks to my Nine Tails chakra mode" Naruto yelled as he tried to get pass the Ninjas. "You are just being stupid Naruto... there is no way that there could be a war.... right (y/n)" Iruka-Sensei asked as he started to tense up. "There........... is a war going on" You replied bluntly not caring about Naruto finding out. "You....How do you know that?" Iruka-sensei asked in shock. "Granny Tsunade told me. I was suppose to make sure that Naruto doesn't find out.... but I don't want my friends to die just so that they can protect me.... its not right" You said as you walked towards Naruto and grabbed his hand so that you and him can escape the Ninjas.

"We cannot allow you to do that..... This war is to protect you two.... and if you go straight into the war than that's delivering the enemies what they want" Iruka-Sensei yelled out of anger. You dragged Naruto away from the Ninjas and Killer bee following close behind. You turn your head slightly to look at iruka-sensei. "I'd rather die than watch my friends die" You said with a frown as you started to leap from tree to tree.

Finally you three lost track of the ninjas. As you were about to run out of the island Killer bee stopped you. "What's wrong Octopop?" Naruto asked. "Its a protection barrier. We have to break it if we want to get out" Killer bee explained. "well..... we could use our Tail Beast Bombs... will that work?" You suggested. Killer bee Nodded as he turned into his Tailed beast form and started to create a tailed best bomb and you and Naruto do the same. 

You three took turns and attacked the protection barrier and succeeded in breaking every single barrier that they set up. As you three were about to run to the battlefield the Raikage and Granny Tsunade blocked your path. "What are you doing here Granny Tsunade?" You and Naruto said in sync. "We had no choice to come here because you 3 are trying to escape" The Raikage said in a angry tone. "You have to let us go Big Bro" Killer bee said in his usual calm tone. "We cannot let you 3 pass... if we do then the world will be in danger... I will stop you even if it means killing you 3" The Raikage yelled out of anger. "What do you mean Kill?... we are suppose to protect them....NOT kill them" Tsunade yelled back. "We will just find another jinchuriki" The Raikage said bluntly. "But they know how to control the beasts... and if we do find a new host, even then that person wont know how to control the beast" Tsunade yelled out of frustration. "It doesn't matter" The Raikage said in a serious tone.

"How could you let this happen? Are you going to side with him and kill us?" You asked Tsunade as you clench your fist out of anger. Tsunade grits her teeth and furrowed her eyebrows out of annoyance. The Raikage opened his mouth to say something but was left surprised as Tsunade came over to your side. "Hokage.... what are you doing?" The Raikage yelled in shock and anger. "You have to have faith in them" Tsunade yelled as she stood next to you with her head held high.

"Very well... If you want to enter the war than you will have to go past me" The Raikage said as he surrounded himself with lightning. "So all we have to do is beat you? That's easy" Naruto yelled enthusiastically. "I wont go easy on you" The Raikage said as more lightning started to surround him.

Naruto and Killer Bee attacked him multiple times but got thrown into the wall, ground, crashing into each other etc. It was your time to attack. You quickly got into Momoe's chakra mode and attacked him at full speed. You teleport around to avoid getting hit by him. As you were about to attack him with full strength, He hit you on the stomach sending you flying But luckily Tsunade caught you. "Be careful (y/n)" She said in a worried tone as she set you down. You simply nod and quickly charged towards at him again. He threw few punches at you but you were able to block them. 

You quickly did a backflip and landed next to Naruto. "I landed few hits on him... but it didn't do much work" You said as you wiped way the sweat on your forehead. Suddenly Killer Bee charged at The Raikage and did the Lariat. The separated away quickly and started to give each other intense glares. "Bee, Naruto and (y/n), you three are precious jinchiriki's. You three are important to your village and Nation. That's why I cant let you go" The Raikage said in a calm and collected voice. "We will get through" Killer bee said as he charged towards the Raikage again. "Fine, lets put it to test. My Lariat against yours. Lets see who is the strongest"

The Raikage and Killer bee charged towards each other and did the Lariat. It looks like Killer Bee was over powering the Raikage. Killer bee threw the Raikage into some rocks using his Lariat. But the Raikage stood back up and punched Killer bee making him go flying. The lightning surrounding him grew stronger and stronger. "I'm coming for you Naruto, (y/n)" He said as he watched You and Naruto start to run pass him. Raikage charged at you and Naruto in full speed. He was about to hit Naruto but you Yanked him back and blocked the attack. 

"A-Amazing.... That girl just stopped on of your biggest attacks with just her brutal force" Tsunade said in awestruck. "Very well.... You may pass" The Raikage said as he made the lightning vanish. You, Killer Bee and Naruto High fived each other and quickly started to run towards the battlefield. You stopped in your tracks as you entered the forest. "Whats wrong (y/n)-Chan?" Naruto asked with concern. "You guys go on ahead... I have something to take care of" You say as you looked around your surrounding. Naruto and Killer bee nodded and continued to leap from tree to tree.

Once you made sure that they were out of sight your smile turned into a frown. "Now come out. You seriously didn't think I wouldn't notice" You said in a irritated tone. A black figure jumped out of a bush. "Well... you seem to be quite observant" The figure.. who you assume is a men because of the voice said in a monotone voice. "Who are you and what do you want?" You asked as you quickly grabbed a kunai and go into fighting position. "Don't be hasty (y/n)" The men said as he stepped out into the light. "You look familiar.. ." You said as you examined him. He looked a bit like you. He had the same colored eyes as yours and same hair as well. "Didn't Tira tell you about me.... such a shame..... I would've thought that...... they would tell you about me.... my precious little daughter daughter".....