Training

"Hey—woah!" Lance cried, reaching for her arms. "Are you ok?" He huffed, finally steadying her to her feet.

"I'm alright." She muttered, trying once again to stand on her own. That was when Lance noticed the bandage on her lower leg beginning to turn red.

"WooahhAH-woah-wo—blood." He cringed a little, squinting his eyes. Never had he realized that blood bothered him until now. Unsure of what do to, he glanced up and down the hall.

"Lance?" Keith called out, and for once in his life he was glad to hear the dark haired boys voice.

"Over here!" Matt hollered back, earning a confused and apprehensive glance from Y/N. "It's ok, he's a friend." He reassured.

"What happened?" Keith lowered himself down to examine the girls leg.

"It's just an old injury from training. Don't worry about it."

"You've lost a lot of blood. Lance, help me." Keith demanded, hauling one arm over his shoulder, lifting her up.

As they helped her limp down the hall, Keith couldn't help but ask questions. Lance was still queazy from the blood. And Matt was still as dazed as ever. Could this day get any more overwhelming?

"I'm guessing you're the Y/N everyone keeps mentioning?" Keith asked.

The girl, though tired and weak, sent a small smile. "That's me."

"They say you're pretty adventurous and one of the best fighters on Aturdir. Is that true?"

"Maybe the adventurous part, but I can't say the fighting part is." She admitted weakly.

"If you're uh—up to it, do you think you'd be able to teach me a thing or two?" He asked, the dark haired boys face flushing a little.

If Y/N didn't know any better, she would have assumed Keith's flushed face had nothing to do with any nervousness brought on by the question he'd just asked. But more so, the hand of Lance which was crossed over Keith's over her shoulder. 

"Sur—"

Before she could finish, Lance piped up. "I've already got dibs, mullet!"

"I can teach both of you," She stifled a laugh. "What weapon do you use?"

"A sword." He admit proudly.

"Yeah, a dinky, sharp stick that you lose like all the time." Lance muttered.

"So you are already somewhat knowledgeable in hand-to-hand combat?" Y/N asked.

Keith nodded. "Not nearly as much as your people, but enough to keep myself alive. Unalike Lance here..."

The brown haired boy rolled his eyes and grumbled. He was not in the mood to fight with Keith. Ever.

After what seemed like forever, the group reached the med-bay. "Princess!" Keith called out, grabbing her attention immediately.

"Oh, Y/N!" She cried, racing over and taking the girl in her arms.

"You remember me?" Y/N was taken aback.

"You two... know each other?" Matt asked.

"Remember you? Of course! Y/N saved all of our lives a few months ago. The blade of Marmora helped take the shields on the Galra ship down, but Y/N was on the inside with her people. She executed the Blade's plans. Since she is smaller and quieter than the rest of the Galra, they snuck her into the control room."

Everyone stood in disbelief. Even Coran looked to her with utmost shock. This girl saved their lives by risking her own.

"Why didn't you say anything?" Lance piped up. She deserved credit.