The Gang

"Unnie are you sure that this is the place?" Lisa asked her unnies while looking around.

They are now in an abandoned building and Lisa pout because she doesn't like the view.

"It's what written at the paper Lisa." Jisoo answered and rolled her eyes.

"I think we should go now." Rosè said nervously. Jennie looked at her and sighed.

"We talked about this already Rosè." Jennie said.

"But unnie look everywhere. There's no people here." Lisa added.

" Are you being scared right now?" Jisoo teased the two maknae (younger).

" No unnie it's just that i have this feeling that we will get caught." Rosè said softly. The two unnies softened.

" Don't worry Rosè everything will be alright." Jennie said and pat her head.

" What are you doing here?" Suddenly they heard someone asked causing them to jump a little. They turned around and saw a guy with a serious face.

" We're here to apply for secretaries?" Jennie answered. The guy looked at them head to toe. The girls feel nervous, but they didn't show it.

" Are you sure you're in the right place? Base on your appearance it looks like you girls are lost. This is not the place you should go." The guy answered. The girls secretly look to each other. Then suddenly Jennie said.

" We are not dumb mister. We know we're in the right place." Jennie hissed. The guy raised his brow.

" you have the guts." The guy said and walk passed them but suddenly stop and face them.

" I don't know where you got the information, but we hope so that you're not a spy or else your dead" the guy said. The girls stiffened.

" Good luck to your interview." The guy added and walk away.

" ugh! I hate that guy. Who is he again?" Lisa said. The girl shrugged their shoulder indicating they didn't know.

"Let's just get in." Jisoo said and they followed her.

"WHAT THE... YAH! Next!" They heard a little girl shout. The girls looked at each other they are so confused right now why there is a kid in this place.

"I'm sorry about that you may leave." A guy said to the applicant who just got rejected.

" Shin Hye-ah just pick someone already." The guy pleaded but the girl just glared at him.

"Ommo~ that kid is so cute." The girls mumble.

"Next!" They heard the guy shout and they walk near to them.

" Uhm I think you're in the wrong place girls." The guy said the girls looked at him and shakes their head.

"Ani~ where in the right place." Jennie said.
The little girl looked up and her eyes widened.

"Ommo~ Ommo~ you're hired." The little girls happily said and run to them. She quickly hugs Jennie's legs. The girls startled specially Jennie.

"W-what?!" The girls shout.

"Yah Shin-hye get back here." The guy shouts.

"Wae (why)? Oppa (Older brother) I like them specially this unnie." Shin hye answered cutely. Jennie smiled at the girl and kneeled to face the girl.

" Hi I'm Jennie unnie and they are Rosè unnie, Jisoo unnie and Lisa unnie. What's your name?" Jennie asked as the girls wave at the kid.

" I'm Jeon Shin-Hye, 7 years of age." The cute little girl said causing Jennie to giggle. The girls looked at her widely it's their first time to see her like this.