PROPOSED

"Jisoo I want you to tell me where the boys are?" Jennie asked thru her earpiece.

"Wait let me check it." Jisoo answered. The girls wait for her answer.

They are now at an abandoned building near at the 7club where the boys are. They decided to just use sniper rather than going there. They can't let the boys and the commander see them. They need to sabotage the commander plan on raiding the club.

" As of now they are at the private room. They are still dealing with some gangs." Jisoo answered.

"Unnie be careful there. Shin Hye might here you." Lisa said.

"Don't worry maknae I lock my door and Shin Hye is sleeping. You girls must be the one to be careful they might catch you there." Jisoo said. The girls sighed.

"Rose I want you to check the bar place." Jisoo said to the lad. Rose did what she told and look at her telescope.

Rosé gasped.

"Unnie our commander is there. I thought he let the other Agents to do the job? Why is he there?" Rosé asked confused.

Lisa and Jennie use their telescope too and look back at Rosé.

"I'm getting suspicious to our commander." Jennie said.

"Girls palli~ go on your position they are now in their move." Suddenly Jisoo said

The girls quickly go to their position and loaded their guns.

@the private room

"So, you're telling us that you don't have the thing that we need?" Jungkook asked angrily. The boys sighed in disappointment.

It's been years when they try to find that thing and here they are. They failed again.

"Yes Mr. Jeon, sad to say we are also trying to look for it." The Leader of the gang that they are dealing with answered.

"It's okay Mr. Wu we can still find it no matter what." Jungkook said. They both give a shake hand.

"Well we will be going then. It's so nice to work with you Mr. Jeon. Don't worry we will try to communicate to other gang also to find that thing." Mr. Wu said.

Jungkook nods as Mr. Wu and his gang is ready to go out to the room but suddenly the door opened, and they were shock when some police got inside.

"What the fuck is the meaning of this?" Suga asked angrily.

"We are here to escort you to the police station. You have the right to remain silent." the police said but Jin punch the guy and the other gang was shock but they get their guns and pointed to the police.

"Well, Well, Well, you dared to trespass again to my territory. " Jungkook hissed but they heard some gun shots outside the room.

"I think you better follows our order than fighting with us." One of the police said smirking at them.

The boy's eyes widened.

"You bastards those people outside are innocent." J-Hope hissed.

"Don't make us laugh dude. People who are here are attached to you, so they are no excuses for them." The police said bravely.

" This is why I hate pest." RM. said and shoots the guy's legs causing him to stumble.

"Do you know who you are dealing with?" Taehyung asked angrily.

"Sorry but we are ordered to bring you dead or alive." The police said but Jungkook shoot his head causing the other police look at him wide eyes.

"You entered hell." Jungkook hissed but someone shoot him luckily, it's only his shoulder.